• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 2dogsfightin

2dogsfightin

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 10:51 PM

Just thought i would mention this since no one else has....may be a reasonable deal.......... maybe not....... I defer my opinion to everyones expertise........which abounds on this site.......Let her rip!!!!! 2dogs

#2 jim

jim

• Regular Group
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:Class 2 manufacturer but mostly deal in and do transfers of Class 3 stuff. Benchmark Barrels works under my FFL and manufactures match grade rifle barrels.

Posted 03 September 2004 - 11:05 PM

I just found the same ad on gunsamerica.com, the difference is the gunsamerica.com ad mentions one little detail that the subguns.com ad does not. It's a West Hurley.

#3 Hawkeye_Joe

Hawkeye_Joe

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2486 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 11:20 PM

He should really learn how to spell "pristine"......geez... huh.gif

#4 Sgt

Sgt

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2047 posts
  • Interests:Militaria, Chess, Tools, Sherlock Holmes, Printmaking, UFOs, Ghosts, Electronics, Comic Books, Long walks in the rain, with my Savage 1928a1. (just kidding on the last one; it doesn't have to be raining) -- Ralph

Posted 04 September 2004 - 08:21 AM

There was a time when those who sold West Hurlerys were more upfront about it. Now, you often see these advertised as Auto Ordnance and priced as a Savage. I know it's easy enough to ask or look for the fine print, but its a bit annoying when you expect to see something else. That is the pristeem truth!