Photo
- - - - -

Who Are YOU Votin' Fer?

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Poll: Who Are YOU Votin' Fer? (151 member(s) have cast votes)

Who Are YOU Votin' Fer?

1. George W. Bush (105 votes [82.68%])

Percentage of vote: 82.68%

2. John Kerry (5 votes [3.94%])

Percentage of vote: 3.94%

3. Nader (2 votes [1.57%])

Percentage of vote: 1.57%

4. Write in (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. I don't like either of them, but Bush is better... (14 votes [11.02%])

Percentage of vote: 11.02%

6. I don't like either of them, but Kerry is better... (1 votes [0.79%])

Percentage of vote: 0.79%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 colt21a

colt21a

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 3637 posts
  • Interests:Whatever we can do in Life

Posted 09 October 2004 - 05:11 PM

if kerry would get in,you can kiss all you're thompson's goodbye forever......and pleeeze don't say act of congress and senate and too much big bucks in it to get that done...and we can have class three forever....remember may 86?? i do.

and the few thousand class three dealers..and the several thousand other owners..don't make a very big hill of beans in the big picture of class three ownenership!!

its best to fly under the radar...not directly into the ack-ack!!SOMETIME'Swink!!

take care,ron

#42 Mario Scarpino

Mario Scarpino

• Regular Group
  • 95 posts

Posted 09 October 2004 - 05:37 PM

All,

If you remember back a few months ago, I stated I was now a single issue voter (pro Second Amendment). I know many of you stated similar feelings. I also said that if Bush signed an extension of the AW ban, I would most likely write in somebody (Ann Coulter). Well, Bush knew the score and he played it right concerning the AW ban. Thank God for Tom Delay and a few others!!!

Not only do we have to think about kerry, but we must keep control of congress, especially the House. My guess if kerry gets elected and the Senate and the House remain Republican, we would most likely not see any new gun control bills up for vote. I would hope that Delay would do a "Cheney" on kerry and tell him to "go F... yourself" concerning gun control issues. If kerry gets elected and the whacko liberals control either house, we may have a fight for our guns and ammo in the future.

So we all must know where our congressmen and senators stand on the Second Amendment. This is absolutely critical. I know I'm preaching to the choir, sorry about that.

I liked how kerry made the statment towards the end of the second debate, that denying a women an abortion would be denying them their "Constitutional Right"!!!! That stupid bastard!!! I guess the liberal version of the Constitution has that as the Second Amendment (and deleted the right to keep and bear arms!!) I did not hear one of the "great news people" pick this up and discuss it. Of course, they think kerry is actually "correct" with his lie! Kerry admitted he was a lawyer during the debate. Where the hell did this idiot go to law school???? What an absolute loser!!

I will be voting for W!!!!!

#43 43FordGPW

43FordGPW

• Regular Group
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:I've a 1943 Ford Jeep, it took me 2 1/2 to restore and I <br>like to duck hunt.<br>

Posted 09 October 2004 - 06:46 PM

I'm no radical just someone who beleives the Constitution and our for-fathers had it right. Joe

Kerrys an Idiot as far as I'm concerned., and those who vote for him. But those who aren't going to vote at all just makes no sense to me.

#44 Arthur Fliegenheimer

Arthur Fliegenheimer

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 3471 posts

Posted 09 October 2004 - 07:39 PM

Bush 43 was stuck with cleaning up his father's mess in Iraq. Although W. inherited the family gene of poor extemporaneous speaking and non existent syntax, he is a Conservative, and his wife does indeed seem to be his better half.

But Bo Gritz? Isn't that the ex Green Beret who believes the Vietnamese are still holding live POW's? That guy is a little over ripe.

As far as the idea that the ones who voted for Kerry are the same ones preferring the "old style" spring, that theory is invalidated since traditionalists would never vote for Kerry.

#45 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 09 October 2004 - 07:46 PM

Well, here is what they are doing in Washington, D.C.! Link: http://www.jibjab.com/ You must then click on, "Good To Be In D.C.!" laugh.gif It may be humorous as hell, but I take my voting very seriously, especially this year!! blink.gif cool.gif Regards, Walter

#46 Arthur Fliegenheimer

Arthur Fliegenheimer

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 3471 posts

Posted 09 October 2004 - 11:45 PM

Wow! I would have figured you for charging up Kettle Hill along side Teddy Roosevelt.

#47 Merry Ploughboy

Merry Ploughboy

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 898 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 11:13 AM

I don't regard myself as much voting For Bush as voting Against Kerry.

American politics requires those who aspire to office, regardless of how noble their intent, to pander to the public, who I believe it was Boss Tweed said, is an ass.

MHO.

#48 Fencer

Fencer

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:WWII U.S. military weapons, Air to Air combat. Jack Russells Rule!

Posted 10 October 2004 - 11:31 AM

QUOTE (Walter63a @ Oct 9 2004, 12:18 PM)
Regarding the four Kerry supporters, I believe you guys somehow ended up on the wrong website. [For a gun owner in the U.S.A. to support Kerry is the EQUIVALENT OF PUTTING A LOADED PISTOL IN YOUR MOUTH AND AND PULLING THE TRIGGER!!!]   Communists and Nazis for Kerry is another site entirely, believe it or not!!   Regards, Walter

Well Walter one of those was me. I figgured if no one put Kerry in, it would be a pretty dull topic!!!! biggrin.gif

#49 Sgt

Sgt

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2047 posts
  • Interests:Militaria, Chess, Tools, Sherlock Holmes, Printmaking, UFOs, Ghosts, Electronics, Comic Books, Long walks in the rain, with my Savage 1928a1. (just kidding on the last one; it doesn't have to be raining) -- Ralph

Posted 10 October 2004 - 12:11 PM

I can't stand Kerry. You know how you know he's lying? His lips are moving. I may not agree with everything that Bush does, but he seems very sincere in his beliefs and strong on defense. Kerry is the type to create administrative show, without substance. At least, that is my gut reaction, for what its worth.

By the way, I don't deny others the right to choose a different path. Afterall, freedom to vote is what its all about anyways. However, be aware of the consequences. I believe that both camps would agree, that a vote for Kerry is a vote for more gun restrictions.

#50 Fencer

Fencer

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:WWII U.S. military weapons, Air to Air combat. Jack Russells Rule!

Posted 10 October 2004 - 01:52 PM

Oh, I am not voting for him. Last Democrat I voted for was Evan Byah, and look where that got me. blink.gif

#51 LIONHART

LIONHART

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 2785 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons of course. All Manufactures and Models.

Posted 10 October 2004 - 01:55 PM

NO, he's not running, but should have been.
http://www.patriotam...oGritz/Main.htm

#52 21 smoker

21 smoker

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 1333 posts
  • Interests:collecting nfa, old cars, huntin` n fishin`, reloading ammo

NRA CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR
    MVPA RESTORATION MEMBER
    MARINE CORP LEAGUE PISTOL TEAM MEMBER

Posted 10 October 2004 - 05:17 PM

Fencer,..you silly boy....well,as long as you get it right on election day.... wink.gif

#53 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 10 October 2004 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE (Fencer @ Oct 10 2004, 12:31 PM)
QUOTE (Walter63a @ Oct 9 2004, 12:18 PM)
Regarding the four Kerry supporters, I believe you guys somehow ended up on the wrong website. [For a gun owner in the U.S.A. to support Kerry is the EQUIVALENT OF PUTTING A LOADED PISTOL IN YOUR MOUTH AND AND PULLING THE TRIGGER!!!]   Communists and Nazis for Kerry is another site entirely, believe it or not!!    Regards, Walter

Well Walter one of those was me. I figgured if no one put Kerry in, it would be a pretty dull topic!!!! biggrin.gif

Fencer, I'm just glad to know you are voting with the good guys of this board! smile.gif I'd still like to know who the other three are. Speak-up and we can have a debate. ph34r.gif I too believe everyone is entitled to his/ her opinion and vote, but there are consequences for every decision. blink.gif cool.gif

#54 Mike45

Mike45

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:shooting,hunting,fishing,drinking,eating.

Posted 11 October 2004 - 02:09 PM

D Day, Millions of Afghan's turned out to vote, under the threats of the taliban & Al Queda, because they were afforded the opportunity for the first time in history. The vast majority of them can not read or write but they cast their ballots. Your vote could make a difference.

#55 1921A

1921A

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 543 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 12:35 PM

Bush or Kerry?

Just got back from KCR shoot - the local republican party had a table there handing out Bush/Chenney signs and literature. The dems had one there too - but I couldn't get down range to get to it! I guess I'll have to vote republican....

#56 PATHFINDER

PATHFINDER

• Regular Group
  • 300 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 09:43 AM

D-Day

Vote (or do not vote) how your heart tells you. THAT is the right that all of those Americans have died for.

Speaking of dying, how many of the advisors here are elidgibe for the draft that may be comming, like our young friend D-Day here?

Chris
ex-USAF

#57 M1tommygun

M1tommygun

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 176 posts
  • Interests:Military history especially WW2. Firearms. Some aviation and muscle cars.

Posted 13 October 2004 - 10:12 AM

QUOTE (PATHFINDER @ Oct 13 2004, 09:43 AM)

Speaking of dying, how many of the advisors here are elidgibe for the draft that may be comming, like our young friend D-Day here?

Chris
ex-USAF

If the age limit goes past 38 I will most likely be caught up in it. If not, I will be sitting on the sidelines, unless the fight is brought over here.

Scott

#58 marks

marks

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Full auto weapons.

Posted 13 October 2004 - 11:06 AM

QUOTE (1921A @ Oct 12 2004, 12:35 PM)
Bush or Kerry?

Just got back from KCR shoot - the local republican party had a table there handing out Bush/Chenney signs and literature. The dems had one there too - but I coudn't get down range to get to it! I guess I'll have to vote republican....

laugh.gif Now that was really funny!

#59 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4624 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 13 October 2004 - 08:41 PM

I only wish I was a few more years younger. Hell with a draft, I would re-up!

former USAF also

#60 Z3BigDaddy

Z3BigDaddy

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 3697 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Metal Detecting, Gun Trad'n

Posted 13 October 2004 - 11:40 PM

But but but I just heard tonite, on the debate, that the AK47's are now flooding the streets... And while Kerry was "hunting" with his "sheriff" friend with his "own" gun that he has owned since he was "13" he pointed out where the drug dealer lived with his now "legal" AK47... That Kerry, the hunter and gun owners friend.... I need to change my vote before some drug guy guns me down! Someone get me a barf bag for Gawds sake!!!!