Shoulder Holster On Ebay

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4627 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 12 October 2004 - 05:04 PM

There is a repro shoulder holster for the Thompson on Evil Bay right now. Bid it up boys, come on, old Mike needs the money! cool.gif
Thompson Holster

#2 Hawkeye_Joe

Hawkeye_Joe

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2486 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 05:33 PM

This one your's Mike? If so I'll not tell where to get one for half that opening bid. laugh.gif . Mine came in yesterday .. nice heavy material.. not cheap junk.. good snaps no markings..

#3 movinsouth

movinsouth

• Regular Group
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 05:37 PM

I have two of those - the ones I have are recently manufactured repros - but they are pretty heavy canvas. The supplier I bought them from is all sold out - that's why I bought two. - You cant fit a Semi-Auto in it - the 1927 Barrel is too long (ugly-thing-that-it-is). It will only fit a real 1928 or 1921 original... or an MGC model.

#4 junkyard4$

junkyard4$

• Regular Group
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 05:41 PM

Mike,
I think you would save yourself a lot of Ebay troubles if you state in the auction that it is a repro. Is there such a thing as a rare repro?
Ebay has been good to me because I state the facts in my auctions.

Junkyard4$

#5 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4627 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 12 October 2004 - 08:19 PM

I relized that after I had entered it. I added it to it today. I compared it to an original Mills case Sunday. If you layed the 2 side by side, there was the color difference but I didn't notice any thing. I know someone will nit pick this to death, but hey I'm sure not asking $1100 like the last one I saw. And I have that it's a repro.

Hawk-eye, HALF!!

#6 Hawkeye_Joe

Hawkeye_Joe

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2486 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 10:18 PM

laugh.gif Ok.. half was being a lil faceious.....a lil more than half...I got mine for $49.00 shipped. But you have two good bids.. probably more will bite.. I'll hold to where I got mine til it's sold. These were still in stock first of the week... wink.gif