To All You Missed Birthday Boys

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 14 October 2004 - 04:50 PM

I know that I've missed a few of you guys on your "official day," but you are not forgotten, nor snubbed!! blink.gif I know that Mike Hammer and a few others had birthdays not too long ago. The main thing is to, always: keep your powder dry, shoot regularly, beware of those damned pumpkins (hopefully sending more than a few to Hades with your Thompson), and vote often!!! blink.gif smile.gif cool.gif Best Regards, Walter

#2 Mike Hammer

Mike Hammer

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 780 posts
  • Interests:Travel, sun worshiper, margaritas, hot chicks, painting, scuba diving, movies, collecting movie memorabilia and autographs, guns, hot chicks, micro-beers, hot chicks, and did I say hot chicks?

Posted 14 October 2004 - 06:52 PM

Belated or not, thank you Walter! And for my fellow Birthday boys... remember, there's no better way to celebrate one's birthday than going out and dumping a few mags with your Thompson! laugh.gif

Mike Hammer

#3 marks

marks

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Full auto weapons.

Posted 14 October 2004 - 07:56 PM

Happy Birthday Walter!!! (belated) huh.gif

You and everyone here are really cool. Thats why I like to hang with my fellow Tommie folks. laugh.gif