OT: No Information

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4597 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 20 November 2003 - 09:49 PM

But Dave, you still admit you went to Notre Dame, WOW!

Go Bowl Bound Purdue! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

#22 NDLawyer

NDLawyer

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, firearms in general, hunting, reading (almost anything, fiction or nonfiction), golf, computers, history.

Posted 20 November 2003 - 10:12 PM

Yes, Mike, I still admit it. Great education, great football in 1993. I was sitting in the endzone when the deadly field goal from Boston College sailed through in 1993.

Interestingly enough, I am about the only practicing attorney from ND law in Kansas, and almost certainly the only one west of Kansas City.

I tried to make my signature original, Colt factory white letters, but that wasn't an option, why not? Chris? Nick?

#23 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4597 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 20 November 2003 - 10:15 PM

LMAO! You need to move back to INDY. Here you can own a MG and play with it. I swim with sharks (scuba diver)so I could hang with you take you to some good shooting places! laugh.gif biggrin.gif cool.gif

#24 NDLawyer

NDLawyer

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, firearms in general, hunting, reading (almost anything, fiction or nonfiction), golf, computers, history.

Posted 20 November 2003 - 10:18 PM

About the only realistic move in my future would be to Colorado, where my wife is from. I have a strong suspicion she would beat me if I suggested we move anywhere else. At least Colorado is full auto friendly. Going there on Saturday for a week for Thanksgiving.

#25 SecondAmend

SecondAmend

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 610 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 07:56 AM

rkr, The 1,100 familes that move to FL every day barely keep up with the 1,099.9999 that die there every day.

#26 Bridgeport28A1

Bridgeport28A1

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 943 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 10:16 AM

Hello from C & R only Minnesota,

Ross

#27 Whiskey Brother

Whiskey Brother

• Regular Group
  • 136 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 10:24 AM

Since I live in California, I'm not really supposed to be out shooting my Thompson, even if it is semi-automatic-, but since you insisted...