• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Arthur Fliegenheimer

Arthur Fliegenheimer

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 3456 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 08:26 PM

The price tag was still sticking out of the hood of JFK's LL Bean camo hunting outfit.

#2 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 21 October 2004 - 08:31 PM

Yeah, he is such a fake, phony, and pretender (to the washroom throne-so full of shit) ! ohmy.gif laugh.gif blink.gif cool.gif

#3 The1930sRust

The1930sRust

Respected Member and Board Donor

• 1939 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, obviously. Proud West Hurley 1928 and Savage M1 owner, cave explorer, and KSP trooper (retired). Also interested in 1920-1930 American history. I appreciate all Thompson models and their owners.

Posted 21 October 2004 - 08:58 PM

Arthur! Really, a price tag! ROTFL! I lamented to my wife tonight that he probably just kept the receipts so he could take the stuff back when he was 'done'. What an ass.

#4 Tman

Tman

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 493 posts
  • Interests:Firearms, in general

Posted 22 October 2004 - 12:09 PM

Hell, he couldn't even carry out his own kill. He had to have one of his lackeys do it for him. What's a matter, afraid to get a little blood on your hands? Probably didn't even shoot it. What a poser!

#5 LIONHART

LIONHART

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 2785 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons of course. All Manufactures and Models.

Posted 22 October 2004 - 12:14 PM

Unbelievable..

#6 Hawkeye_Joe

Hawkeye_Joe

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2486 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 12:16 PM

David Letterman said last night he came out of the woods with three kills and four Purple Hearts laugh.gif laugh.gif

#7 21 smoker

21 smoker

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 1333 posts
  • Interests:collecting nfa, old cars, huntin` n fishin`, reloading ammo

NRA CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR
    MVPA RESTORATION MEMBER
    MARINE CORP LEAGUE PISTOL TEAM MEMBER

Posted 23 October 2004 - 10:00 PM

How fast did the little underage vc run when kerry shot him in the back?...and then recommend himself for a silver star for his bravery...or maybe that was just a sybollic gesture like throwing it away on the White house lawn... wink.gif

#8 john

john

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 551 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 08:56 AM

Twenty PLUS years of anti-gun and NOW he tries to sweep all that under the rug by pretending to be a "sportsman"!!!

Pathetic part is that many people will believe him! sad.gif

The Postal Workers Local Union printed (in their last propaganda rag, shown to me by a soon-to-be-ex-Postal-Union friend of mine) a HUGE center spread pictoral ad showing Kerry hunting, and telling members that Kery/Edwards won't take your guns!!
This same publication was responsible for me bailing out of that Union after 21 years when they ragged on the NRA for being a "right to work" supporter!!! As far as I know the NRA has always supported only guns.....and I'm still waiting for a promised apology from the Maintenance Craft Director!!! mad.gif

Seems as if the Union flip-flops as much or more than Kerry!!! wink.gif

I can't wait til Bush and Cheney are safely back in office.....

BTW, my prediction is that Bush/Cheney will take the election by at least twenty Electoral votes AND wil also carry the stste of Minnesota!!!

time will tell.....I hope I'm right!!

john

#9 45fan

45fan

• Regular Group
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 06:45 PM

Of course the whole thing was a sham. But, to be honest, I really could care less whether jfk went HUNTING or not. From what I recall, the 2d Amendment contains NO references whatsoever to hunting. Why is it that some folks continue to confuse the sport of hunting with the right to arm one's self???

Sam

#10 Sgt

Sgt

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2047 posts
  • Interests:Militaria, Chess, Tools, Sherlock Holmes, Printmaking, UFOs, Ghosts, Electronics, Comic Books, Long walks in the rain, with my Savage 1928a1. (just kidding on the last one; it doesn't have to be raining) -- Ralph

Posted 24 October 2004 - 08:41 PM

Kerry said that 911 changed him into a hawk strong on national defense. Maybe it also gave him a lust for dead fouls and hunting gear.

#11 john

john

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 551 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 02:48 PM

He shoulda maybe gone CROW hunting.....he'll need something to eat after the election (and all his law suits) are over....... wink.gif

john