Devil Post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_hardrede_*

Guest_hardrede_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2004 - 01:00 PM

asdf

Edited by hardrede, 07 October 2005 - 09:59 PM.

#2 LIONHART

LIONHART

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 2785 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons of course. All Manufactures and Models.

Posted 22 October 2004 - 01:11 PM

SATAN! laugh.gif

#3 Arthur Fliegenheimer

Arthur Fliegenheimer

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 3471 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 03:28 PM

I finally reached Post number 666. Some of you probably wish that I had stopped at 6, huh???

I figured you never saw post #6, and that you never recovered from the collision.

#4 Merry Ploughboy

Merry Ploughboy

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 900 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 09:13 AM

"Jen On The Hill" as Gov. Granholm is called by at least one Detroit area radio station was dead set against the Michigan "Shall Issue" concealed weapons permit. Is her stand on machineguns the least bit surprising?

When the wave of crime her and her fellow anti-gunners predicted when the "Shall Issue" law passed failed to occur and she was questioned about her stand a year later, her reply was a flip, "I guess I was wrong. Heh, heh."

Her (likewise) Democrat predecessor Frank Kelley issued the ridiculous "Opinion" that limits Michigan individuals to C&R machineguns. The intent of the Michigan statute was totally misconstrued by Kelley to fit his anti-gun agenda.

The legislative intent was clearly to allow all individual ownership of all registered machineguns as in the majority of states. (See Roger Cox, The Thompson Submachinegun).