57 replies to this topic

#41 Sam

Sam

BANNED - WHO'S NEXT?

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 09:50 PM

hardrede i want to say i want to thank you but i dont feel that i have any problems my life could not be any better i dont think i dont now i am sory lionhearte about you cloths geting burned i think some of this turned out funny but i was just asking some simple qwestions i did not think it would get out of hand but it did i am the kind of person i see good in just about evrybudy but please dont make fun i dont think any one reallly has i cant wait to shoot my tommygun i hope that i dont wet myself at least i am honist i dont want to affend any one hear

Edited by Sam, 24 October 2004 - 09:53 PM.

#42 Sam

Sam

BANNED - WHO'S NEXT?

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 10:02 PM

catnipmen thank you i will go out in morning to buy some oak i am also going to buy sume orange spray piant for the muzzle with all this talks about safety i have to agre with all of u on that one but i mite not buy the piant i dont know i guess i am looking to much in to this i dont know i will sleep on it i am geting tired right now i keep every one in formed thank you every one for helping me out but i am still unsure bout the piant as any one pianted there muzzles

#43 LIONHART

LIONHART

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 2785 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons of course. All Manufactures and Models.

Posted 24 October 2004 - 11:38 PM

First off, you will not require a hammer, nor a block of wood. Once you depress the frame latch the frame will slide, but it won't separate. Here you will need either a screwdriver or a flat piece of something to depress the frame latch again, as it's stuck. At the same time your depressing the latch you will need to pull the frame to the rear. This will separate the two parts. To reassemble, put the frame back onto the receiver, make sure the rails line up on both the receiver and frame and slide the frame on. It will lock into place. Your owners manual will advise on the basic disassembly procedures for your gun. In your situation, painting your compensator orange would be a most excellent idea. Highly recommended!

#44 The Virginian

The Virginian

• Regular Group
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 11:40 PM

My BS meter is going off big time. Sam if you are for real, please read the Thompson faq section and seek a firearms safety and familiarization course. If you are not for real, you aren't fooling us and I suspect then you would be drinking Kerry's Kool-Aid.

#45 The1930sRust

The1930sRust

Respected Member and Board Donor

• 1939 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, obviously. Proud West Hurley 1928 and Savage M1 owner, cave explorer, and KSP trooper (retired). Also interested in 1920-1930 American history. I appreciate all Thompson models and their owners.

Posted 25 October 2004 - 05:13 AM

It is obvious to me, what with my keen investigative skills and all, that this is a hoax perpetrated by....SOMEONE IN THIS ROOM! I don't know whether you all have the ability, bein non moderators and all, to study the IP addresses of posters, but I have..... In the day of non static IP's it is largely circumstantial, but I detect a possible pattern here. I believe Clousea would call it a "cleew". The person responsible for this thread is non other than AAAAAAHHHHHHHHRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH...........................

(Teresa here. I just found Chris with a knife in his back, dead at the keyboard.)

#46 Sgt

Sgt

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2047 posts
  • Interests:Militaria, Chess, Tools, Sherlock Holmes, Printmaking, UFOs, Ghosts, Electronics, Comic Books, Long walks in the rain, with my Savage 1928a1. (just kidding on the last one; it doesn't have to be raining) -- Ralph

Posted 25 October 2004 - 06:12 AM

Jeremy Brett could help us now, if he weren't such a mean man.

#47 21 smoker

21 smoker

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 1333 posts
  • Interests:collecting nfa, old cars, huntin` n fishin`, reloading ammo

NRA CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR
    MVPA RESTORATION MEMBER
    MARINE CORP LEAGUE PISTOL TEAM MEMBER

Posted 25 October 2004 - 07:53 AM

LIONHART,... Smoking at your age?...tch.tch.tch....( that`s what everyone tells me)...seriously,Sam needs alot of help if he is for real...definitely future headline material... wink.gif

#48 Hawkeye_Joe

Hawkeye_Joe

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2486 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 10:32 AM

Teresa here. I just found Chris with a knife in his back, dead at the keyboard

I say that it was Col. Mustard in the Library with the knife........ laugh.gif

Funny how I feel that if Sam never returns he might just have tapped a stuck bullet with a dowel too hard while looking down the orange painted muzzle.... rolleyes.gif

Geez.. this thread was way too funny.....Thanks for the stitch in my side... laugh.gif

#49 Sam

Sam

BANNED - WHO'S NEXT?

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 12:11 PM

i have a few problims and i need some advise i meen i need advise quicke if that is ok ok i had a chance to shoot my tommygun and my ass hurts i hope i can use that words i am saying my but hurt now a lot it threw me down when i pulled the triger i got back up and i brased myself and fired again and my gun is brokin it doesnt shoot like the one in the movies the dealer lied to me should i go back and get a money back or can is this somthing simplle to fix with limeted nowledge an skils never mind i gues i will keep it but my butt stil hurts i only fired off a few rounds in the air becuse i didnt want to waste my pumpkins not yet i will shot my tommygun after hallowseve after i use the pumpkins for that holiday i promis i wont atempant to shoot it againe not until i finish a safety course i am sorry for my speling i tipe realy fast i am geting better i want to order more magazines but some one hear said i need to do some thing with those holes in the rear of the magazine i need to make the round holes olvul i dont under stand right now i am sorry i was up reallly late last nite taking a part my tommygun thank u lionhearte for instcutions they helped me out a lot i am going to store to pick up oronge piant safity first

#50 Sam

Sam

BANNED - WHO'S NEXT?

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 01:42 PM

i just got back i bought oronge krylon piant i sprayied it on the blocky part on the end of barrell but some got driped into barrell an on the woood to i wont wory bout that it look reallly good i think me an my tommygun will make a good taem we are both badass zedaddy it is not punkins it is pumpkins i now i am not reallly good at speling iether

#51 Motorcar

Motorcar

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 601 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 02:18 PM

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

#52 LIONHART

LIONHART

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 2785 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 03:29 PM

Anybody notice that John Jr. hasn't posted for a few days? Does seem like his style... biggrin.gif

#53 Sgt. Fox

Sgt. Fox

• Regular Group
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Firearms and Disneyland. But not Firearms in Disneyland. That would be bad.<br><br>Oh, and I'm a lawyer, but you can still like me. Just don't tell your friends.

Posted 25 October 2004 - 10:48 PM

ROFLMAO. laugh.gif SHENANIGANS

#54 Sam

Sam

BANNED - WHO'S NEXT?

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 11:11 PM

i had a really neat idea i has plenty of piant left and i used a brush and i put piant on it and on the side of gun i pianted WOP ASS no one will want to miss with me i am has any one else don this tho thear tommygun i am reallly goin to make this a reallly neat gun but i need sum ideas any body have any ideas i want to tric out my tommygun an i am asking if some one nows what i can do to make it stand out i dont want to rueyn it it cost a lot of mony

#55 John Jr

John Jr

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1956 posts
  • Interests:Plenty

Posted 25 October 2004 - 11:23 PM

Taint me. I have been Turkey hunting. This is Ron Kovar, or someone like him. I did not reply to this asshat, but now my good name had been dragged thru the dirt (LIONHART). Just kiddin LH.

Eject this fool Chris. Probably a DU'er.

Remember one thing. You can always find and call me from my profile. I am not afraid of who I am. Hell, I pay to be on this site...

smile.gif

#56 LIONHART

LIONHART

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 2785 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 11:26 PM

laugh.gif

#57 Ron A

Ron A

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 641 posts
  • Interests:Collector of Thompson guns &amp; items&lt;br&gt;Colt single actions&lt;br&gt;Native American items - pre 1900

Posted 26 October 2004 - 12:14 AM

We have not had this much action since the jurk who - said, he purchased a 28 kit from Germany, then got the visit from ATF and US Postoffice. Like him this one will not go away.

Just keep feeding the Troll.

#58 colt21a

colt21a

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 3465 posts
  • Interests:Whatever we can do in Life

Posted 26 October 2004 - 12:37 AM

i'm not......i don't have time for this b.s.

i'm deleted!!!