If You Want To Keep Your Tommygun,

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 27 October 2004 - 04:05 AM

This is truly scary crap Batman!!! ohmy.gif blink.gif cool.gif http://www.nraila.or...ayer.aspx?ID=19

#2 john

john

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 551 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 05:39 AM

Yikes!!! blink.gif

Scary stuff, even this close to Halloween!!
Why do we even stay in the UN?????

maybe it's time to start nuying more ammo........

john

#3 JimFromFL

JimFromFL

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1877 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 07:26 AM

Its like a bad dream.... but i am awake.

#4 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4555 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 27 October 2004 - 08:02 AM

Now that is scarey. I should send them one of my videos! Rotten bastards. Maybe it is time to get out and throw out the UN.

#5 Grey Crow

Grey Crow

RKI Member

• Board Donor
  • 1077 posts
  • Interests:Thompson Submachine guns, computers, reptiles.

Posted 27 October 2004 - 09:46 AM

After viewing that piece of video, its certainly time to back the NRA, and contact our reps.
There needs to be some sort of legal way to oust UN members. As per the video there is no way at this time, but a method needs to be implanted. The BIG BROTHER scenario is coming faster than we could ever envision.

#6 casper

casper

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, euuh, yep that's about it

Posted 27 October 2004 - 12:50 PM

well, too bad I can't vote in the US.
but I will certainly ban HEINZ. mad.gif

Americans: go and vote on Bush!!!!!!!!!!

#7 Deputy 89C6

Deputy 89C6

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 92 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 02:53 PM

Just remember this...the anti gun forces may outnumber the pro gun forces, but we remain armed as long as we don't roll over and play dead. Personally, I'd rather go down fighting than live in a world of UN enforced slavery. I've lived too long in a free society to surrender now to tyranny. I support the NRA, pro gun legislative action, and having lots of ammunition. An organized plan of resistance might not be a bad idea either. Keep this in mind. In the past couple of hundred years, the worlds oppressed people could escape tyranny if they could make it to the United States. If we fall there is no hope left in the world...where would we go?

This is my sole opinion and doesn't represent the opinion of the owner of this forum or its membership. It's a personal choice each of us had to make.

Steve

#8 Sig

Sig

Respected Member and Board Benefactor

• 1626 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 04:25 PM

No more donations to UNICEF! Looks like we need to dig a bit deeper for some NRA donations.

#9 AZDoug

AZDoug

• Regular Group
  • 200 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 04:38 PM

For those of us with slow sped connections, anyone want to give a short synopsis?

if this about certain people in this country that embrace the UN idea that small arms should be banned from civvie ownership, world wide to 'prevent trafficing in small arms"?

Doug

#10 LIONHART

LIONHART

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 2785 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons of course. All Manufactures and Models.

Posted 27 October 2004 - 04:46 PM

I suppose if it came right down to it, they could have my firearms. That is to say, if I obtained a Ray Gun first.. laugh.gif

#11 Poprivit

Poprivit

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 122 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 06:22 PM

JOIN THE NRA!

GET US OUT OF THE UN!
If we don't stand up, we will be disarmed! mad.gif

There used to be a time when a citizen could buy a 1911, M1, 03A3, and many others, through the mail, no questions asked. I used to take my .22 rifle to school and go shooting squirrels after hours. The teacher saw it and told me "Show it to the class, then put it into the cloakroom." Wonder what would be said if my grandkid took his Marlin to school?

Our group is strong, but the world's full of "sheepul" who think others will protect them - wrong!
We ought to campaign to get the UN to move from New York. Maybe go to Benin, or some other "democratic" country.

Grrrrrrrrr!!! mad.gif

#12 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 27 October 2004 - 06:25 PM

AZDoug and any others with slower connections, following are some links to a few of the many articles from the NRA-ILA site about how the U.N., Amnesty International, George Soros, International Action Network on Small Arms (IANSA), John Kerry, Chuck Schumer, Diane Feinstein, et al, are conspiring, like the filthy rats they are, to end the 'right to keep and bear arms' once and for all in America!!! Here are a few of the many recent print/internet articles available on the NRA-ILA site, concerning the United Nations and global gun control!!! cool.gif

LaPierre: Kerryite Soros Pushing Global Gun Ban mad.gif http://www.newsmax.c.../10/83928.shtml

Is The U.N. Worth Dying For? blink.gif
http://www.opinionjo...t/?id=110005784

Bypassing U.S. Voters mad.gif
http://www.nationalr...pel080301.shtml

#13 Poprivit

Poprivit

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 122 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 06:25 PM

[SIZE=14]JOIN THE NRA!

GET US OUT OF THE UN!
[SIZE=7][COLOR=red]If we don't stand up, we will be disarmed! mad.gif

There used to be a time when a citizen could buy a 1911, m!, 03A3, and many others, through the mail, no questions asked. I used to take my .22 rifle to school and go shooting squirrels after hours. The teacher saw it and told me "Show it to the class, then put it into the cloakroom." Wonder what would be said if my grandkit took his Marlin to school?

Our group is strong, but the world's full of "sheepul" who think others will protect them - wrong!
We ought to campaign to get the UN to move from New York. Maybe go to Benin, or some other "democratic" country.

Grrrrrrrrr!!! mad.gif

#14 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (Grey Crow @ Oct 27 2004, 10:46 AM)
The BIG BROTHER scenario is coming faster than we could ever envision.

http://www.rleeermey...ysicallyill.wav sad.gif mad.gif

#15 96lt1ss

96lt1ss

• Regular Group
  • 120 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 11:13 PM

Educating people is something we need to remember to do, making sure they have heard both sides of the debate.

My daughter is only 9 but she clearly understands guns don't kill, people do. If they don't have firearms murders will still occur one way or another.

My daughter was in the room while I was watching the video and said the school sent them home with Unicef trick or treat bags. After the video was over she decided on her own rolleyes.gif she did not support the organization, biggrin.gif would not collect money for them, cool.gif and felt she was decieved into believing all the money went to help needy children.

If that doesn't make you proud nothing will.

#16 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts

Posted 30 October 2004 - 01:59 PM

96lt1ss, your daughter is, "outstanding!!" biggrin.gif cool.gif Now, if only more Americans will wake-up to the insidious, evil, "big brother," anti-right to keep and bear arms, anti-freedom, and anti-American agenda of the United Nations! blink.gif ph34r.gif Best Regards, Walter

#17 PATHFINDER

PATHFINDER

• Regular Group
  • 300 posts

Posted 30 October 2004 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE (PhilOhio @ Oct 27 2004, 04:29 PM)
I keep thinking of the six million people in Germany, who died in part because they were not militant and vigilant enough to have kept themselves armed and even able to stand up to the Nazis.

It was 6 million Jews. The total killed in the camps is estimated at between 11 AND 14 MILLION . Including such damgerous groups as Free Masons and Catholics. We know the number of Jews killed so accurately because the Nazis made them all move to population centers and register ALL family members. They did not keep such accurate figures on Gypsies and other groups eradicated

But, remember what a handful of armed Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto or Odessa (in southern Russia) did to the Nazis!! biggrin.gif

#18 96lt1ss

96lt1ss

• Regular Group
  • 120 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 10:24 PM

Here's the best Kerry Commercial I've seen yet:

Funny John Kerry Commercial