Happy 47th. Brickyard!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 30 October 2004 - 06:31 PM

Are you and Sir Mike ready for the "invasion of the pumpkins?" blink.gif Don't forget to vote on Tuesday. ohmy.gif Best Regards, Walter

#2 Fencer

Fencer

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:WWII U.S. military weapons, Air to Air combat. Jack Russells Rule!

Posted 30 October 2004 - 08:25 PM

Geez Brickyard, I didn't know it was your birthday, today. Happy Birthday!!

Least wise he spent it having fun today..

user posted image

Full_Auto_45 and Brickyard where kind enough to invite me to a MG shoot where they were
both kind enough to let me fire their Thompsons and Brickyard's MP40.

Great wonderfull guys. And the guns were ok too! Thanks again guys, I truly enjoyed it and appreciated it.

#3 Zamm

Zamm

Respected Member & Artist

• Regular Group
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, and all their goodies!<br>Obsolete Victorian Photomechanical processes,<br>Etching, Engraving and all Printmaking,<br>Entomology, specializing in Coleoptera,<br>Arachnology, specializing in Theraphosidae.

Posted 30 October 2004 - 08:47 PM

Happy B-Day

#4 Nick Iannamico

Nick Iannamico

Founding Admin

• 906 posts

Posted 30 October 2004 - 10:37 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4625 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 30 October 2004 - 10:44 PM

And you kept it quiet all day!! Hope you had fun. My eyes are crossed from watching this video! Oh, video will be coming in a day or so. It's better then last time! I promise. Big purple dinosaurs, laptops, and that pesky old monitor from your office that has been giving you fits. Just a hint! Oh, and pumpkin pie.

#6 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 30 October 2004 - 10:49 PM

Yea Mike, I'm looking forward to it!!! biggrin.gif laugh.gif I didn't want to ask, but this sounds great!!! smile.gif cool.gif

#7 mp40

mp40

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 591 posts
  • Interests:Collecting guns(what else?) cars (fords) and collecting modelguns (a primarily Japanese hobby, plastic/zinc hi-tech cap guns)

Posted 30 October 2004 - 11:30 PM

Yes, and Brickyard, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Glad to see that you guys went shooting too!!

#8 Brickyard

Brickyard

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:WWII guns<br>Golf when not shooting or reading this board<br>Family (Have to say that, someone will read this)<br>My dogs (screw the cat)<br>My '53 Willy's Jeep

Posted 31 October 2004 - 05:45 AM

Had a great day. Excellent friends and good shooting. I think everyone had a good time. Always good to shoot and good to share. Fencer, really good to meet you. We'll do an '06 day sometime soon.

Appreciate all the comments and thoughts. Great board, great friends. Thanks.

CJR