Another Thompson Video

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JDG

JDG

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:WW II military guns. Old Mopar hot rods and '73 to '79 Ford trucks. Peering through my telescope at the stars and planets. Riding my dirt bike and back packing.

Posted 24 November 2004 - 03:06 AM

Just offering up a bit of my Thompson fun. I do not have too many opportunities to shoot so when I get the chance I sometimes film it.

You will have to take the link then unzip the file. It is a big 'un as the video is about 1 minute long and around 47 mb.

http://odin.prohosti...nge4Website.zip

Hmm, I don't know how to make this a direct link, I guess you'll have to cut and paste.

#2 Norm

Norm

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2514 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons (of course), Electronics, Physics, History, Mechanics, Collecting License Plates.

Posted 24 November 2004 - 07:44 AM

We can never have enough Thompson videos! wink.gif

#3 The1930sRust

The1930sRust

Respected Member and Board Donor

• 1939 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, obviously. Proud West Hurley 1928 and Savage M1 owner, cave explorer, and KSP trooper (retired). Also interested in 1920-1930 American history. I appreciate all Thompson models and their owners.

Posted 24 November 2004 - 01:17 PM

Jeremy! That is outstanding! West Hurley '28 Oooh-Rah! Did you produce and direct?

#4 JDG

JDG

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:WW II military guns. Old Mopar hot rods and '73 to '79 Ford trucks. Peering through my telescope at the stars and planets. Riding my dirt bike and back packing.

Posted 24 November 2004 - 02:03 PM

Chris, yes that was my second Thompson "blockbuster." The first was almost three minutes, a little much! Thank you!

#5 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 24 November 2004 - 05:40 PM

Steven Spielberg, move over! blink.gif tongue.gif That was a great movie, with nice close-ups of watermellons coming apart! ohmy.gif smile.gif Best Regards, Walter