Another Senseless Pool Of Blood!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 16 December 2004 - 09:35 PM

Would a Tommy have made a difference? unsure.gif ohmy.gif blink.gif I doubt it! cool.gif Regards, Walter

http://www.news.com....5E26462,00.html

P.S. What magnificent creatures they are!!

#2 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4556 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 16 December 2004 - 10:17 PM

You are more likely to be hit by lightning twice then be hit by a shark of any kind once. There is no reason these Aussies should go after the sharkes. For fu#ks sake, they will kill 10 or 20 Pointers before they kill the one that did this. Hey I love the sharks. Let them be. I'll add my shark pictures later.

#3 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 16 December 2004 - 10:21 PM

I totally agree Mike. sad.gif cool.gif That is why I hesitated before posting this. The sharks are such special animals, and many are already endangered, due to overfishing, pollution and predatory hunting by humans. Leave my buds alone!! unsure.gif However, I thought it would be of interest to some of the members of this site. biggrin.gif

#4 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4556 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 16 December 2004 - 10:35 PM

I have dove with sharks( not lawyers) many times. I even caught and killed a 15 foot hammer head many years ago. But I won't harm another shark as long as I live. Even if it has my best friend in it's grip. they are to far and too few between. There is nothing like holding in your arms a large shark. I have held, petted, feed, and been bitten by them, but I still won't harm one. They are the true dominant species of animal on this earth. Here's my 2 picture sI like. I can't find the one of me kissing the shark.

user posted image

And smile for the camera....

user posted image

#5 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 10:40 PM

Great photos and story Mike! smile.gif Thanks for sharing! biggrin.gif cool.gif Best Regards, Walter

#6 Z3BigDaddy

Z3BigDaddy

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 3697 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Metal Detecting, Gun Trad'n

Posted 16 December 2004 - 10:53 PM

Dood, both regs hangin, and holdin on to a fookin shark!! You are a man!!!

#7 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 11:06 PM

If you like sharks, you need to check out Fiona's Shark Links Galore! blink.gif smile.gif cool.gif
http://www.postmoder...inks.htm#photos

#8 Sgt

Sgt

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2047 posts
  • Interests:Militaria, Chess, Tools, Sherlock Holmes, Printmaking, UFOs, Ghosts, Electronics, Comic Books, Long walks in the rain, with my Savage 1928a1. (just kidding on the last one; it doesn't have to be raining) -- Ralph

Posted 16 December 2004 - 11:45 PM

Mike--
You are quite mad, you know! LOL!

#9 Waffen Und Bier

Waffen Und Bier

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 629 posts
  • Interests:Like the name says "Guns and beer" (and really hot chicks who like guns and beer).

Posted 17 December 2004 - 12:33 AM

Sharks, like alligators, venomous snakes, roaches, mosquitos, and venomous spiders are dinosaurs and need to be hunted to extinction. They serve no purpose and others would take their place in the food chain.

#10 giantpanda4

giantpanda4

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2062 posts
  • Interests:Mechanical toys - cars, instruments, and of course - guns. The 1921-28 thompsons are the epitomy of perfection for a mechanical device that fills all my interests!

Posted 17 December 2004 - 07:45 AM

Did anyone read the article - just below the shark story??

OTHER ACROSS AUSTRALIA HEADLINES

Man on vodka binge blows .462

Damn! I thought I knew the record for Houghton Co, in the UP of MI, and it was .28! At .30, you usually wind up dead!!

That Foster's must be good shit!