Happy Holidays!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Zamm

Zamm

Respected Member & Artist

• Regular Group
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, and all their goodies!<br>Obsolete Victorian Photomechanical processes,<br>Etching, Engraving and all Printmaking,<br>Entomology, specializing in Coleoptera,<br>Arachnology, specializing in Theraphosidae.

Posted 24 December 2004 - 11:56 PM

Hey, Merry Xmas to all you Thompsonians!
Z

#22 john

john

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 551 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 11:29 AM

THOMPSONIANS??
I like it!! Zamm, ya mind if I use that from time to time??

Wishing you all the MERRIEST CHRISTMAS EVER!! biggrin.gif and thanks for your good company in the past and the future!

Only a couple inches (story of my life!) of SNOW on the ground here but starting to snow now. Looks as if we dodged a big bullet with all the white stuff everyone else is being dumped with! Well below zero all week but warming up now. 14 degrees in my backyard and supposed to hit 40 by Tuesday!!
Tomorrow I plan to go to the range and make a joyous noise unto the lord....hope it warms up a bit by then!
Today we have the whole extended family showing up at Two PM.....curse (or Blessing) of having the biggest house in the family, I guess!! Gonna have a lot of fun today!!

Thanks all of you for being good friends....this board is great! God bless you all and your families also. We hope you all get whatever it is that you desire for Christmas and also offer a Toast.....
(Get ready, Murray!!)

"A Christmas Toast! To John Thompson and the rest of you here at Machinegunbooks.com!! May your "Tommy" never jam and your drum never run dry"!! wink.gif

john and family

(John, Alice, Jess and Sam Anderson)