• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 TD.

TD.

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2911 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 10:05 PM

Phil - that is a nice looking piece of junk rolleyes.gif I bet you were robbed by the folks at Numrich Arms for that one biggrin.gif

#22 jim

jim

• Regular Group
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:Class 2 manufacturer but mostly deal in and do transfers of Class 3 stuff. Benchmark Barrels works under my FFL and manufactures match grade rifle barrels.

Posted 13 January 2005 - 10:48 PM

Hey that's an M1/M1A1 stock! Do they have those? All they advertised were the 1928 and 1921 style stocks! I just put in an order for 10 '21 stocks($2.50 each) and 2 NIW 1928 stocks(only $10 each).
Please let me know!
Jim

#23 Roland, Headless Thompson Gunner

Roland, Headless Thompson Gunner

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, Garands, All things WW2, Corsairs, Classic Guitars, Sex, Guns and Rock & Roll

Posted 13 January 2005 - 10:53 PM

What do you guys do with 10, 28 stocks? Are you waiting for boxcar of registered stockless Savages to turn up? Or are you all planning on selling them on Ebay?

#24 jim

jim

• Regular Group
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:Class 2 manufacturer but mostly deal in and do transfers of Class 3 stuff. Benchmark Barrels works under my FFL and manufactures match grade rifle barrels.

Posted 13 January 2005 - 11:04 PM

Actually I'm going to hold them for a few years and then try and sell them for $50 each, $20 will be too cheap!!

#25 Grey Crow

Grey Crow

RKI Member

• Board Donor
  • 1077 posts
  • Interests:Thompson Submachine guns, computers, reptiles.

Posted 13 January 2005 - 11:04 PM

Roland,

The possibilities are endless!

You can make floor lamps, milking stools, (not that I need one anymore since my cow ran away) heck even clubs!
One could even bolt two together (side by side) and make a swing seat for the kids. Almpst forgot, Row Boat Paddles!

Imagination!!

#26 LIONHART

LIONHART

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 2785 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons of course. All Manufactures and Models.

Posted 14 January 2005 - 12:12 AM

Just last year, an unissued stripped No-Bolt Stock in Exc. Condition would fetch $100.00. Numrich has piles of these. Also, they did have some NOS M1 Stocks complete with all Metal for around $70.00 if I remember right. Left overs of what they were using on their '27A1 Carbines. I'm sure they have a pile of these too. Northridge did have some complete M1 Stocks. Bought a few. The ones I received were the early variation without the Cross-Bolt. They weren't in new condition, but with just a little effort, they came out looking new.