Figured it was time to make some room for more stuff. Have the following for sale:
1. WWII Bridgeport 50 round drum. Drum appears unissued, no cartridge marks inside. Complete, excellent working order. No dents or rust. Just a really clean drum. $950
2. WWII Seymour 50 round drum. Drum retains 95% original blue overall. Some light spots on the cover, tiny area of extremely light pitting on the body. All original and correct. Appears to have been unused as there are no cartridge marks inside of the body. Blued rotor. Excellent working order. There is a slight dent on the cover, however, the body is not dented and it is very slight. $850
3. West Hurley 39 round drum. Retains 98% original finish overall. A few light handling marks. No cartridge marks inside. $450
4. WWII NIW Thompson barrel. Smooth barrel, brand new in the original wrap from WWII. $225
6. I have 4 WWII 30 round Thompson box magazines new in the original wrap. Have not opened them, so do not know the manufacture. $65 ea or $200 for all 4.
7. I have several early WWII brass cleaning rods for the 1928A1 Thompson. These are original WWII and are in mint condition. $25 ea.
8. I also have a couple of steel cleaning rods for the later Thompsons. $15 ea.
9. 1928A1 oilers. These are unissued in fantastic condition. Original WWII with the black crinkle finish. $10 ea.
10. I have a few shooter grade Thompson stocks with no metal (not even the reinforcing bolt). These are for the M1/M1A1 guns. They have light dings and scratches and are not marked. Original WWII. $10 ea.
11. WWII Thompson 5 cell magazine pouches, unmarked. Mint on the original US web belt. These are for the 20 round box magazines. $100 ea.
12. 2 WWII original Nazi MG13 magazines. Both are dated 1938. BSW manufacture. Both have been reparked almost black, but look really good. All markings are still legible. $65 ea or $100 for the pair.
13. WWII US original 1919 Browning cover in the original wrap. Still has the original string holding the package together. There is a label on the package from the ordnance department which has EXPORT in the middle, does not list the contents other then as "cover". Am pretty sure that I have identified this correctly, however, as I have not and will not open the package, I could be mistaken. Definately for a ground mount US machine gun from WWII. $75
14. Reproduction WWI 08/15 Maxim bipods. Mint 100% accurate. Perfect for use or display. $325 ea.
Shipping is not included in the listed prices and will be extra. Please feel free to email me with any questions.
Oyster Bay Industries
Wts: Thomp. Parts & Access.
No replies to this topic