Posted 01 February 2005 - 11:24 AM

My Bridgeport M1 Tommy has passed the first transfer to my Dealer..... cool.gif

Now the real waiting begins........ wink.gif

#2 Scoobie1

Scoobie1

• Regular Group
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 09:02 PM

So if I'm nice, are you gonna let me shoot this one at the next BBQ shoot? biggrin.gif

#3 Hawkeye_Joe

Hawkeye_Joe

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2486 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 11:08 PM

If yer real nice and bring yer own ammo. I got the MP40 outta Wayne's safe this week too.. the paperwork came through. I talked to Wayne about going to Knob Creek....think you might go?

#4 Scoobie1

Scoobie1

• Regular Group
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 11:34 PM

Yeah, trying to make it work so I can go. I've never been before, and if its half as much fun as Wayne's shoots it should be a blast.

#5 Sgt

Sgt

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2047 posts
  • Interests:Militaria, Chess, Tools, Sherlock Holmes, Printmaking, UFOs, Ghosts, Electronics, Comic Books, Long walks in the rain, with my Savage 1928a1. (just kidding on the last one; it doesn't have to be raining) -- Ralph

Posted 01 February 2005 - 11:45 PM

Hawkeye--
Congrats! That sure feel good to get through one hurdle, doesn't it?!! Hope you have smoother paperwork than I did. For my M-1, They are still waiting for my fingerprint cards' clearance and it's been over 4 months total since it went pending.

#6 Hawkeye_Joe

Hawkeye_Joe

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2486 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 12:21 AM

Sgt. I feel for you buddy ... both of mine have been slick so far .. 1 month on the first one and 2 on the second and that was with my dealer having FFL problems...

Scoobie I've never been before either..if we can work it out maybe we can share a ride...I hear that it is a real fun time.....hell anything dealin' with MG shooting has to be fun.. laugh.gif