3 replies to this topic

#1 John Jr

John Jr

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1956 posts
  • Interests:Plenty

Posted 02 February 2005 - 01:17 AM

We have talked about it before, and it's probably the only thing that AF and myself ever agreed upon, but I would like to see another topic forum that covered the Semi-Automatic Westies and Kahr guns.

Keep in mind that I have nothing against them. They are, however, a different gun all together than a registered full auto vintage gun. I understand that this is a great board with people that own both.

Wouldn't it be nice if the folks interested in the semi-automatic guns had thier own place to discuss that weapon? If I owned one, I am sure I would like to read a forum that was devoted to the semis. One could always read the Full Auto forum as well to make sure they didn't miss something.

What are your thoughts?

unsure.gif

#2 Z3BigDaddy

Z3BigDaddy

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 3697 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Metal Detecting, Gun Trad'n

Posted 02 February 2005 - 01:21 AM

Well then you better make a separate forum for Norm and I.... f/a semi autos.....

#3 John Jr

John Jr

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1956 posts
  • Interests:Plenty

Posted 02 February 2005 - 01:23 AM

QUOTE (Z3BigDaddy @ Feb 2 2005, 12:21 AM)
Well then you better make a separate forum for Norm and I.... f/a semi autos.....

The true winners of the two forum idea would be yourselves. You can shed a lot of light for the newbies.

#4 Ron A

Ron A

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 641 posts
  • Interests:Collector of Thompson guns & items<br>Colt single actions<br>Native American items - pre 1900

Posted 02 February 2005 - 01:26 AM

I think this is a good idea - so many times we see questions from the "new" about their gun, not advising its a 27 Kahr and it just takes up space. This would get rid of the same old questions about the holes in the mags. fitting a 28 lower and things that full auto shooter and collectors are not interested in reading. Maybe the trolls can find a new place to troll.

As pointed out one could always read both... this is not a UZI site why should it be a semi site?