3 replies to this topic

#1 John Jr

John Jr

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1956 posts
  • Interests:Plenty

Posted 24 February 2005 - 12:58 AM

Happy birthday you post whore! We couldn't do without you.

wink.gif

#2 Sgt

Sgt

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2047 posts
  • Interests:Militaria, Chess, Tools, Sherlock Holmes, Printmaking, UFOs, Ghosts, Electronics, Comic Books, Long walks in the rain, with my Savage 1928a1. (just kidding on the last one; it doesn't have to be raining) -- Ralph

Posted 24 February 2005 - 04:39 AM

Happy Birthday, Devlin!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#3 junglewalk

junglewalk

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Donor
  • 425 posts
  • Interests:The 98k rifle, MP-40 & 44; the Thompson.......reloading, HO scale military miniatures.......

Posted 24 February 2005 - 08:45 AM

ohmy.gif Above ground, still breathing, and positively a beacon of light at '80' !.......(doesn't that qualify as a miracle ?)........Happy B-day.......Come to the next MG Shoot at kcr, and go thru the 'Jungle Walk' in your wheel chair......Half of the jw is wheel chair friendly, and your lawn mower engine powered wheel chair should propel you thru the course just fine... blink.gif ....God Bless you........jw

#4 Sgt

Sgt

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2047 posts
  • Interests:Militaria, Chess, Tools, Sherlock Holmes, Printmaking, UFOs, Ghosts, Electronics, Comic Books, Long walks in the rain, with my Savage 1928a1. (just kidding on the last one; it doesn't have to be raining) -- Ralph

Posted 24 February 2005 - 10:13 AM

So they aren't joking about the 80 business. No wonder you are so onery. A wise man once told me, "the older you get, the less you have to listen to old farts with wise sayings."

Have a happy one from us all!