"million Mom" March, Annette "flirty"

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 01 March 2005 - 06:52 PM

The Springfield, Illinois woman, an organizer of the "Million Mom" March, was arrested for possession of a firearm with a "scratched off" serial number!! "Last fall, she appeared with other anti-gun advocates at a Statehouse news conference to urge federal officials to renew a ban against semi-automatic assault weapons." She states,"...They can't solve these crimes, and I'm familiar with these individuals, so they're going after me because I socialize with all of them." blink.gif cool.gif

http://www.sj-r.com/...ories/49173.asp

The only thing she failed to mention was that she had been caught red-handed with a firearm (minus its serial number), illegal drugs, and that she is known to frequent the company of individuals not unlike the 'good citizen' depicted below. blink.gif laugh.gif

Correction: I made a mistake in the title. It was Annette "Flirty" Stevens. So to all the Annette "Flirty" Jonses out there in Springfield, Illinois, I extend my most humble regrets. :-)

user posted image

#2 Z3BigDaddy

Z3BigDaddy

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 3697 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Metal Detecting, Gun Trad'n

Posted 01 March 2005 - 06:59 PM

Bwahahahahaha.... Come on... No big deal, now she can run for mayor of D.C......

#3 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4555 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 01 March 2005 - 07:40 PM

Now that is what I call true justice. Evil bitch gets what's a comin' her way.

#4 LIONHART

LIONHART

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 2785 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons of course. All Manufactures and Models.

Posted 01 March 2005 - 07:43 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAH laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

#5 Zamm

Zamm

Respected Member & Artist

• Regular Group
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, and all their goodies!<br>Obsolete Victorian Photomechanical processes,<br>Etching, Engraving and all Printmaking,<br>Entomology, specializing in Coleoptera,<br>Arachnology, specializing in Theraphosidae.

Posted 01 March 2005 - 08:05 PM

Way Too Cool...
it comes back to roost! cool.gif
Z

#6 bt3_guns

bt3_guns

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Tommy Guns
    F-111s

Posted 01 March 2005 - 09:58 PM

A gun without a serial number and drugs – sounds like a serious criminal to me – no wonder she is all in favor of gun control – if she had her way we’d all be disarmed so it would be easier to rob us.

Sounds like she got what she deserved! I only want to say one thing to this lying, gun grabbing, criminal – ESAD (or if you prefer the more formal form - CFAE). Oh yeah, I almost forgot – BITCH!

Hopefully they put her away for a long time - one less hypocritical, headline seeking, gun grabber. Lock her up and throw away the key!

Bill

#7 Sgt

Sgt

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2047 posts
  • Interests:Militaria, Chess, Tools, Sherlock Holmes, Printmaking, UFOs, Ghosts, Electronics, Comic Books, Long walks in the rain, with my Savage 1928a1. (just kidding on the last one; it doesn't have to be raining) -- Ralph

Posted 02 March 2005 - 12:02 AM

I'm shocked! Law Breaker!!!! tongue.gif

#8 LSU Tiger

LSU Tiger

Long Time Member

• Board Donor
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Military weapons from the 1700's to present day, pipe smokig and collecting, straight razor shaving, collecting WW II US uniforms, weapons, and equipment. Thompsons, especially!

Posted 02 March 2005 - 07:07 AM

Not just bitch, but STUPID BITCH!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif I've got $10 that says she gets off clean in "Kerryistan."

#9 21 smoker

21 smoker

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 1333 posts
  • Interests:collecting nfa, old cars, huntin` n fishin`, reloading ammo

NRA CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR
    MVPA RESTORATION MEMBER
    MARINE CORP LEAGUE PISTOL TEAM MEMBER

Posted 02 March 2005 - 01:08 PM

Sounds like your typical `Rosie O`, elitist,hypocrit from the northeast....do I hear teddy calling?...a new running mate for kerry...or hillary...

#10 bec

bec

• Regular Group
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 12:00 AM

Guess what I live only 20 miles from Springfield. She was always yelling about assault weapons or any other firearm that she thought would get her in the spot light. I think it is funny to see someone so down on firearms possessing one that is illegal. She got what she deserved but we live in a liberal state so she will probaly get off of the charges.

#11 hawksnest

hawksnest

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1006 posts
  • Interests:Class III weapons

Posted 03 March 2005 - 09:17 AM

I can't wait for the ballistic test to match her gun with 6 driveby shootings! "But it belonged to my poor dead son!" sad.gif

#12 TNKen

TNKen

• Regular Group
  • 374 posts
  • Interests:Firearms, machine guns, defensive handgun competition, snow skiing and ski patrol, my children

Posted 03 March 2005 - 12:10 PM

Guess the dope was her poor dead son's also.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ken