• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 JimFromFL

JimFromFL

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1877 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 09:06 PM

I am surprised no one mentioned that you could probably get a C&R within less time and be able to travel just about any place without worrying about filling out silly paperwork. biggrin.gif

#22 LIONHART

LIONHART

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 2785 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons of course. All Manufactures and Models.

Posted 14 March 2005 - 09:14 PM

I never stated an ATF Approved lock was a requirement. Though implementing them are nice to avoid having one that isn't being busted open with Bolt Cutters.

Gloftoe,

I started out recommending TSA Locks, which is advisable. Not required, but as mentioned, a good idea. You made the issue out of that, for whatever reason. (?) You also went onto say:

"but I DO feel warranted to defend my position, as I've done. I never claimed the person I spoke to on the telephone made policy"

But then contradict yourself.

"I just called the TSA directly, got confirmation of my information DIRECTLY from the agency that makes the policy"

Again, the folks who you contacted, DON'T work directly for the TSA. They are wrong more often than they are right.

I was merely giving advise, until you found something to criticize that you know nothing about. Indeed, I don't believe your story, which is, by all accounts, my right. If you take offence to that, who cares? There are also several other inconsistencies in your above Posts, and I'm sure once you Reread them, they'll be deleted.

Why would I say anything at all, if I didn't know what goes on, and what the Regulations are?

#23 Roland, Headless Thompson Gunner

Roland, Headless Thompson Gunner

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, Garands, All things WW2, Corsairs, Classic Guitars, Sex, Guns and Rock & Roll

Posted 14 March 2005 - 09:27 PM

Ok guys, take it outside. L drums at 50 yards.

#24 Gloftoe

Gloftoe

• Regular Group
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 10:07 PM

Again, Lionhart, you are wrong. I said that I never claimed the PERSON I SPOKE WITH made policy. I stated that the TSA made policy. I called the TSA. Their agent gave me the information I provided. That AGENT gave me TSA policy.

Would you care to point out any other "inconsistencies" in my posts? I won't edit them. I'll leave them there for you to pick at. All of the information I provided was true, I made NONE of it up. And in regards to, "Why would I say anything at all, if I didn't know what goes on, and what the Regulations are?": You haven't provided any proof that you know what you are talking about. I have. I gave proof by posting the answers I got directly from the TSA's provided telephone number.

Do what you want. I don't really care. If YOU want the TSA goons to have full access to your high priced NFA toys so they can finger f**k them, be my guest. I, and most people that DO care to keep the TSA's grubby little fingers off of my NFA and non-NFA toys will use regular locks.

So step down, keyboard commando. And do NOT call me a liar unless you have proof that I have lied. You do NOT have that proof, so STFU. rolleyes.gif

#25 LIONHART

LIONHART

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 2785 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons of course. All Manufactures and Models.

Posted 14 March 2005 - 10:28 PM

Do what you want. I don't really care. If YOU want the TSA goons to have full access to your high priced NFA toys so they can finger f**k them, be my guest. I, and most people that DO care to keep the TSA's grubby little fingers off of my NFA and non-NFA toys will use regular locks

No matter what is used to secure the Case, the TSA Can open said Case, without you being there. Now, if your the type who wants to replace Locks, go ahead. There are more procedures that a Firearms Case goes through that your unaware.

Too many inconsistencies to mention. Not worth my time....

You haven't provided any proof that you know what you are talking about. I have.

I don't need too. But I'm very familiar with them, and no, you didn't provide any proof that you made any such call. Then again, I doubt you ever did to begin with.

So step down, keyboard commando. And do NOT call me a liar unless you have proof that I have lied.

The Proof as you say, is pretty much in your above Posts.

#26 Gloftoe

Gloftoe

• Regular Group
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 10:33 PM

QUOTE (LIONHART @ Mar 14 2005, 10:28 PM)
Do what you want. I don't really care. If YOU want the TSA goons to have full access to your high priced NFA toys so they can finger f**k them, be my guest. I, and most people that DO care to keep the TSA's grubby little fingers off of my NFA and non-NFA toys will use regular locks

No matter what is used to secure the Case, the TSA Can open said Case, without you being there. Now, if your the type who wants to replace Locks, go ahead. There are more procedures that a Firearms Case goes through that your unaware.

Too many inconsistencies to mention. Not worth my time....

You haven't provided any proof that you know what you are talking about. I have.

I don't need too. But I'm very familiar with them, and no, you didn't provide any proof that you made any such call. Then again, I doubt you ever did to begin with.

So step down, keyboard commando. And do NOT call me a liar unless you have proof that I have lied.

The Proof as you say, is pretty much in your above Posts.

Awwwww... no proof from you still? only claims? Too many inconsistencies to point out? If they are there, point them out! Your claims are baseless.

Would a recorded telephone conversation from the TSA number that I provided be proof enough for you? Or wait, let me guess. I could FAKE the telephone conversation. Maybe a written letter from the TSA? No, I could fake that too. Pictures of me visiting the TSA headquarters (I'm not sure where that is, but I could possibly find out)? No, I could photoshop those.

Looks like no matter what proof I provide, poor loathesome Lionhart won't believe it. That's fine with me.

BTW, Alex Jones is a crackpot. You DO know that, don't you?