• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 2dogsfightin

2dogsfightin

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 10:01 PM

Sorry to leave everyoue kind if high and dry on the meeting deal. Have been out of town until tonight and unable to email.(Took the family and did the cruise thing for spring break) I still plan to show up at 1:00 on Friday. Mike, I was hopeing to meet you. I looked for you at the last Louisville show but I really did not know what to look for... It was a MOB anyway....

I will be wearing a TAN NIKE HAT with the swish on it if anyone needs to know. Look foreward to talking to anyone who showes up. ...See Ya At The Creek On FRIDAY at 1:00 BRING EAR PLUGS

2Dogs.......OUT

#22 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4584 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 06 April 2005 - 08:21 AM

We are at the Radcliff on Friday nite. Can't make it to the show until Saturday morning. I'll be around the tables for a while while the shooting is going on. Look forward to meeting new faces. If it's raining, I'll have on a Harley Rainsuit. If not, a black harley jacket. And maybe a hat with "OKRACOKE" on it.

#23 sten guy

sten guy

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 156 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 09:25 AM

Could one of you guys from Louisville area give me an idea of the weather Friday???

I love slugging thru the mud...

Knob creek has been really wet in the spring and really dry in the fall. One fall they had to stop shooting because of the dry leaves catching fire...

STEN

#24 knobcreeknut

knobcreeknut

• Regular Group
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 08:23 PM

friday at 1:00 see you there

#25 sten guy

sten guy

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 156 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 07:26 AM

I'll be the middle aged heavy- set fellow with a beard and camo... Hopefully carrying a few Thompson parts. biggrin.gif

STEN

#26 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4584 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 07 April 2005 - 07:42 AM

What about Saturday! 1pm outside the main building. That's for the working man's time, aka the guys that can't make it Friday.. biggrin.gif

To the guys staying at the Radcliff. I'll be there at about 8 or 8:30. I'll leave Indy here at about 6 or 6:30 Indy time.

#27 TM76

TM76

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:Riding my Harley ,Traveling, Shooting my Tommy Gun, Target shooting, Teaching my kids,grandkids safety with firearms.

Posted 07 April 2005 - 10:18 AM

!:00 PM Sat in front Building main door ,Ill be there,
Mike -Chris see you Fri. nite at Radcliff, I should get there Fri
by 4:00

See Ya
Tino

#28 Chopper28

Chopper28

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Donor
  • 701 posts
  • Interests:Class III stuff and Harleys

Posted 07 April 2005 - 07:52 PM

I should be there by 4 or 5 pm. Will have a cold one waiting for ya'll. See ya Friday.