22 replies to this topic

#21 First Sergeant

First Sergeant

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 755 posts

Posted 12 October 2003 - 08:43 PM

Mike,

No, I thought it was one for one....Guess we'll have to talk some more !!

Chuck

#22 Waffen Und Bier

Waffen Und Bier

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 640 posts
  • Interests:Like the name says "Guns and beer" (and really hot chicks who like guns and beer).

Posted 13 October 2003 - 10:22 PM

Could swear Kent Lamont had a NY "L" drum for $950, but I didn't examine it. Pickins' were slim, Thompson parts wise. Sarco had nice minty cut up 1928 kits with horizontal forends. Didn't see an original military 1928 vertical forend on anyone's table. Saw plenty of repros. Found some nice MP40 bakelite though. Sarco had a stack of British made US pattern 1944 dated 50 round drum pouches for $100. Looks like someone bought most of them.

#23 junglewalk

junglewalk

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Donor
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:The 98k rifle, MP-40 & 44; the Thompson.......reloading, HO scale military miniatures.......

Posted 14 October 2003 - 10:54 PM

Here you Thompsons had a chance to shine, on a , not so easy course, in the Jungle Walk.........For Fri/Sat, two elderly gentlemen went thru with their M1 models, that was it. We ran 89 runs on Fri and almost 100 on Sat.

I know the Thompson shooters here on this thread, could have hammered the MP-5 shooters easily.....Think about it guys, for the next shoot; by then I'll have my W/Hurley(hey, that's my name!) there......Bob H.