• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Doug Richardson

Doug Richardson

Technical Expert

• Regular Group
  • 269 posts

Posted 05 October 2003 - 06:52 PM

I now have in stock ready to ship all configurations of TSMG barrels, compensators and compensator sights.

Please contact me directly at: ThompsonSMG@mail.com.

Doug Richardson

#2 Arthur Fliegenheimer

Arthur Fliegenheimer

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 3455 posts

Posted 05 October 2003 - 07:14 PM

Doug,
Are your barrels and compensators marked in some way indicating they were manufactured by you?

#3 Doug Richardson

Doug Richardson

Technical Expert

• Regular Group
  • 269 posts

Posted 06 October 2003 - 12:22 AM

Arthur
No they are not marked that they are made by me.

#4 Arthur Fliegenheimer

Arthur Fliegenheimer

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 3455 posts

Posted 06 October 2003 - 11:00 AM

Doug,
Considering your reputation as the premier craftsmen of TSMG receivers, frames, barrels and compensators, would it not be prudent, before your parts are out in circulation, to make it readily apparent to collectors who come across these barrells, that might be attached to Colt's or just resold seperately by sellers, that they are indeed copies?

#5 Chopper28

Chopper28

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Donor
  • 699 posts
  • Interests:Class III stuff and Harleys

Posted 06 October 2003 - 10:59 PM

IMA has original Savage WWII finned 28 barrels with type IV Cutts comp with sight attached, milled grip mount, horizonal foregrip with milled sling swivel and screw for $300.00. The one I recieved from them appears unfired. Beautiful original blue finish, bright shiny bore, crisp rifling. Has about two inches of the reciever attached to the barrel. Feed ramp looks like it has never had a round passed over it. Very pleased with their service and quality of merchandise. Well worth the money.