Tca Shoot

Sten

My wife ( Lana ) will be going again and enjoys going, there will be other wives there. tell her come and have fun,great group of people there

See Ya

Tino

Hell no I'm not taking my wife! I wanna have a fun week-end! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/laugh.gif I'll have to ask that girl on the rooftop if she'd like to go.

My Wife and Kid (16 yr old) are going. My son will be shooting, but my wife is reluctant to "make a fool out of herself". I guess she means we are all fools....!

They both went 2 years ago to Newark, and thoroughly enjoyed themselves. My son shot a .45 tommy and a .22 tommy, and someone had him shoot a Walther P22 (w/silencer). He has been hounding me to get a P22 ever since! Talk about a lasting inpression! By the way, which one of you had that pistol???

After the formal shoot in the morning, the afternoon has the pepper-popper match taking place (at a different location on the site). At that time Tracey opened the range for other shooting. That is when they had .22s and silencers, etc. I thought the pepper poppers were more fun to watch, but there were plenty of other things being shot over there. I did hear a few drum dumps too.

Our first shoot was last year at Fairfax VA so this will be our first year in Ohio!

There will be four of us. Myself, my wife Alice, Daughter Jessica (17) and Son Sam (15). All four of us will shoot. None of us are afraid to show what fools we are!!! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif

GiantPanda and Sten Guy, tell yer wives to give it a shot!! My wife and Daughter thoroughly enjoyed it last year and have made sure I signed them up!

Anyone can handle a Thompson!!

I plan to bring my S&W 76 and (hopefully if the Transfer goes through) a new Sten MkII!

God and Tracie willing, we'll get a chance to shoot and share them!!

And I have some really fun stuff to display (hope I get it all together in time!) http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Hope to see you all there!!

john

I'm driving up from Texas with my wife and two daughters, aged 2 1/2 and 4. I got a room at the Hyatt on Union Square in Columbus so that they could have access to lots of things to do close by our hotel while I take the car to the show and shoot. I'm not planning on bringing them to the show or shoot.

In addition to doing the presentation at the show with SIG, and selling color printed books of the presentation, I will have a table with many paper items to see, and quite a few Thompson manuals to sell or trade. I have a huge stock of firearm manuals for sale (550+), and I will bring some with me. If anyone is interested in any particular manuals that they might like me to bring to the show, send me an e-mail, and I'll let you know what I have, and bring anything along that you might like. I will also bring some Sturmgewehr.com t-shirts for sale.

I'm very much looking forward to the show and shoot, and meeting everyone. I'm sure the night time activities will be lots of fun as well.

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

As usual, I can't make the shoot, but all you fellas and wives/kids have a great time. Tell Tracie I'll make it there sometime before I'm 6 feet under. Please someone post a big report with pictures when it's all done.

Ron

Carol and I will be there. There is normally plenty for everyone to do. The shooting in the afternoon is very informal and a good chance for someone who wants to learn to shoot. The first year we went we brought our daughter (16 years old then) and she enjoyed the show and shoot also.

Bill Troy

Looks like I'm going solo unless I can talk the potential calendar model into going as Mike suggested. Haven't asked yet Mike, still seeing if she would be interested in the calendar. She's done that for Hooter's so there's a chance. Of course if I go alone I can make a fool out of myself on the range and no one locally will have to know.

Looking forward to it no matter what !!

Chuck