Ot, Is America About To Be Nuked!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Zamm

Zamm

Respected Member & Artist

• Regular Group
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, and all their goodies!<br>Obsolete Victorian Photomechanical processes,<br>Etching, Engraving and all Printmaking,<br>Entomology, specializing in Coleoptera,<br>Arachnology, specializing in Theraphosidae.

Posted 23 July 2005 - 08:28 AM

Mr. Kitty may crush their heads, but Mr. Popshots will take them out before they get close to the detonators!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Where are these kittens getting thier acting training??

Young people who never heard anything else are seing, first hand, how it doesn't compute. Presumable, it is dawning on some of them that individuals might actually have some use for the personal ability to defend themselves or those around them, when there is no unarmed bobby nearby, to deal with an armed arab nutcake with a big bomb.

A very good observation Phil!

Z

#22 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 23 July 2005 - 11:06 AM

Phil, you are spot on, as usual. I was thinking very similar thoughts about Tony Blair and his very liberal government (Labour actually).

Hardrede, I enjoyed that Viking Kitten vid. laugh.gif

These Moslem scum believe that there are no innocents and that it is a good thing to kill all who are unbelievers. For a contemporary look at the terrorists in London, check the following article from the Christian Science Monitor. blink.gif cool.gif

http://www.csmonitor...01s01-woeu.html

"I would like to see the Muslim flag fly, not only over Number 10 Downing Street, but over the whole world!"-London's Moslem cleric Sheikh Omar Bakri Mohammed.

http://www.washingto...2200709_pf.html ohmy.gif

user posted image

#23 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4555 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 24 July 2005 - 07:51 AM

My belief is that the Moslems will NEVER accept that they lost their toe-hold in Europe. Now, in the name of "PC" we have let them in by the droves. They are now intent on destroying Western Culture, Christiananity, as well as any semblance of rational thought in societal interaction.

It is now time to decide.

I couln't agree more. It's now a live or die situation.