Odd Spot In Pic Of Savage For Sale On Subguns

Guys,

Does this picture of a 1928 Savage look a little funny to you, this silver area in front of where the ejector would be? Nice gun and not a bad price for a Savage today.

Mark

I don't know if its OK to drop complete links in post on this board so put in your own www.

subguns.com/classifieds/index.cgi?db=nfafirearms&website=&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=6410&query=retrieval

What you think Z?

Regardless of what the spot in question turns out to be and I am no playboy photgrapher but you would think folks would see how to take pics and post good ones when they want to sell something- I guess pics of Thompsons can be this sorry and still draw a lot of action.

yeppers with a 23K gun you think you could use a decent camera.... Looks like they took it with a cell phone... To tell the truth I can't make out any detail at all... The bolts cranked back shouldn't that be blue?

I think Dan nailed it; it’s light reflecting off the facet milled into the receiver where the ejector is located.

I don't know PK, I can see the outline/form of the ejector but for this to be reflection it should not be so square and localized, simply strange to me. MAybe he will send us a better picture if asked. I just can't see this gun being buggerred up in THAT area but who the heck knows.