Pk Has Done It Again!

I received my 27 back this week that I sent to PK to be rebuilt like a project X - its outstanding, even better looking than my 28. Anyone who wants a semi 27 that looks like a 28 as much as possible should consider sending their gun to PK. I can't say enough about the quality of his work. The finish work and blueing is outstanding. The bolt holdopen device is the best thing that has come along in quite a while. NO more 3rd hand device.

Thanks PK for a job well done!

he has my '27 now. not doing a project "X". but can't wait to see it. i did'nt think i'd miss it as much as i'am http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/sad.gif , even though it was'nt working.

• 2 weeks later...
PK is on this board - just look for his logo when responding to an item and send him E mail. Cost will be based on what you have done. He has many posting on this board.

Virginia:

Welcome!

You can find a LOT of info in our FAQ, located at the top of the forum. You'll find lots of very useful information here, too, by browsing past posts. Good luck with the gun. It will work one day!

Did you guys use the 28 frame or a modified 27 frame? Also, I was wondering whether to leave the "auto" engraving or to have it engraved over with "hold." What did you do? Thanks

I obtained a 1928 lower from Sarco - they are out of stock now - and PK milled the lower to mate with the 1927 upper. Where the lower 28 receiver says Auto - he mills out the letter and restamps with new letters.