" I Need A Grease Job "

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TOMMY SMG

TOMMY SMG

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:My interests are four wheeling, target shooting, JD 4020 tractors, chating with you guys on this site and my Thompson SMG collection.

Posted 02 August 2005 - 04:51 PM

laugh.gif Thought this group would get a kick out of that topic title. laugh.gif

Was just woundering if anyone that's going to the "TCA Show & Shoot" next week would have a "L" & "C" drum greaser with them. I have a few drums that need a "GREASE JOB" and was wanting to get them greased at the show.

Please let me know, if so, I'll bring them. unsure.gif

Thanks,

Jim wink.gif

#2 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4584 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 03 August 2005 - 08:01 AM

I think Tracie has one set up for that purpose.

#3 TOMMY SMG

TOMMY SMG

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:My interests are four wheeling, target shooting, JD 4020 tractors, chating with you guys on this site and my Thompson SMG collection.

Posted 03 August 2005 - 05:41 PM

Mike,

Thanks for the tip, I didn't even think to ask him about a drum greaser when I talked to him last week. He's going to do some work for me on my 21 while I'm at the show, I'll call him back and see if he can "GIVE MY DRUMS A LUBE-JOB." laugh.gif laugh.gif

PS - Tracie said he has about 109 guest signed to show up, but not sure if all can make it.

Phil,

I didn't mean for it to sound like that, but if so, that's fine with me (I love Mike's calender, can't wait to get one.) wink.gif and you do, indeed have a way with words. laugh.gif

Thanks guys and see ya at the show.

Jim

#4 PATHFINDER

PATHFINDER

• Regular Group
  • 300 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 07:37 AM

QUOTE (PhilOhio @ Aug 3 2005, 09:32 AM)
shy young girl

blink.gif!?!?!?!