6 replies to this topic

#1 DC Chris

DC Chris

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 408 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 11:26 PM

All-

Just putting out the call to see if anyone has an extra early 80's WH manual for 1928 subgun for sale. I am just looking to complete the package. Hell - I will even buy the original cardboard shipping container if you have an extra laying around. Of course, I will pay for the items and shipping. Drop me a private email or send a direct mail to chrisXXXordersXXX@comcast.net (remove X's of course) and let me know if you have something like this laying around collecting dust.

Thanks-

Chris

#2 railroader

railroader

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Donor
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Retirement, Firearms, Golf, model railroading

Posted 07 August 2005 - 10:08 AM

Would like to get my hands on a manual or a copy of one myself, from 1984 when my WH was made.

#3 wildwilly2002

wildwilly2002

• Regular Group
  • 80 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 11:23 AM

Same here!

#4 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4624 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 07 August 2005 - 12:54 PM

Check out Evil Bay, they have some stuff like that there. Somebody had a box on there week or so ago. I almost bought it.

#5 TSMGguy

TSMGguy

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2201 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycles, old airplanes, and guns.

Posted 07 August 2005 - 08:54 PM

I bought my WH M1 NIB three years ago. It looks as though WH used the same box for the '28s as well, as the box insert that held the gun has cut outs for both a drum and a XXX magazine, as well as extra length for a compensator. The box is factory marked on one of the exterior ends with the guns' serial number, in black magic marker, so I'd think that a box for a gun other than yours might not be what you want.

#6 DC Chris

DC Chris

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 408 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 12:22 AM

Yeah- I knew they made all in one boxes... in fact, a Kahr box would probably work as well. I am just one short!

Chris.

#7 giantpanda4

giantpanda4

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2107 posts
  • Interests:Mechanical toys - cars, instruments, and of course - guns. The 1921-28 thompsons are the epitomy of perfection for a mechanical device that fills all my interests!

Posted 08 August 2005 - 06:34 AM

I have a Kahr manual for the 1927, new in plastic. Has a third hand inside the package. Dated 2003.

I will have this at the TCA show this weekend, look me up.