Tca Show And Shoot...

Hi Folks!

We're just finishing packing up and getting ready to head out tomorrow (Monday) AM. Jessica is shopping for Colleges and wants a look at Washington University in St. Louis, so we're off there for a couple days, then a night in Indy and off to Ohio.

We're staying in Granville at the Buxton Inn. The main building is right across the street from the Granville inn (where a lot of you are booked) but we aren't sure if we will be in the main building or one of their six other historic buildings (the Buxton is a 7 building complex)

My question is this: Where else is everyone staying (so we have a printable record to take with us) and wouls any of you be interested in getting together Thursday night after arriving?

We've never been to granville so where would be a likely place to meet up with TCA folks?

We kinda just thought we'd check in and wander over to the Granville inn and see who's around, but there has to be a better way to do this!

We'd also appreciate being able to follow someone to the Hill's place on Friday morning..... http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

And folks set up their displays Friday AM also?? We have something really fun, and hope you all enjoy it as we've all worked our butts off trying to get this all into a "displayable form" of sorts, but we did it and it should bring alot of smiles to a lot of your faces!! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif

And we're all shooting on Saturday and we've been out practicing....

So let us know where you are staying and where we can catch up with you.....and we'll see you all there!!

john and family (Alice Jessica and Sam)

John,

I'll be staying in Columbus at the Hyatt on Union Square, but will be at the Granville Inn meeting up with SIG on Thursday night in preparation for our presentation. Not sure what time yet, but I might be up for a late night beverage. I hear the bar at the Granville Inn is the place to be.

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

Guess we'll wander over there a bit after dinner and see who's around. If you see a couple looking around in a confused state http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/blink.gif (because we really don't know who we're looking for!) wave us on over!

See you there.

john

Just went to Camp Perry for the first time a couple of weeks ago.... Phil is correct! You have to go! My favorite vendors were the manufacturers at the shoot, not just the DCMP store. Just a visit to the store was worth it, you can spend a lot of time there - especially if you are a garand fan. And - your TCA membership qualifies you to buy from there.

I got away with a 1911 Springfield Ultracompact SS slide $50 and a Caspian 1911 frame $75 - both from the scratch and dent bins. Cheap fun!