• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 First Sergeant

First Sergeant

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 752 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 12:23 PM

Well Said Phil and I concur on all counts.

Nearly forgot about "Olde Drum Dumper." You guys will love the label and it will have aged a bit by the next TCA show. Phil send me your email address and I'll shoot you a photo or two of the new additions.

Chuck

#22 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 17 August 2005 - 01:21 PM

Thanks for all the stories, photos, videos, etc of the 2005 TCA Show & Shoot. I keep saying it and everytime I get more convinced that it is time to move out of New Yorkistan. The economy in upstate New York is going down the toilet faster than ever, businesses going under, people are leaving (left and right), taxes and regulations are a greater burden than ever, and, worst of all, we can't own Full Auto!!! ohmy.gif blink.gif cool.gif

Best Regards to all,

Walter

#23 dreadnought

dreadnought

• Regular Group
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 11:25 PM

To add to everyone's compliments, a thanks to Phil Askew for running the Steel shoot.

Regards,
dreadnought

#24 Phil Askew

Phil Askew

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 286 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 04:42 PM

A special thanks also to Carol Troy who handled the line-up sheets and called out all the names for the steel plate shoot, plus all our target setters that helped. Thanks, Phil.