Auto Ordnance Letterhead

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dalbert

Website Owner

• Admin
  • 4462 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 08:04 PM

SIG and I documented a couple of Auto-Ordnance letterhead versions in our presentation and book ("Thompson Manuals, Catalogs, and Other Paper Items"), and I'm looking to expand the documentation on this subject for the future. I would like to obtain 300dpi scans of any letterhead, including dates, from anyone who has any Auto-Ordnance letters tucked away. I'm looking for early A-O letterhead, E.E. Richardson letterhead, WWII Savage and A-O, West Hurley, and even Kahr letterhead that might contain Thompson references. Please let me know what you have, and whether it might be for sale, or if a high resolution scan may be obtained.

Anyone who provides scans for me that are used in any future presentation or publication will receive noted credit.

Thanks In Advance!

David Albert

#2 adlake

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Fords(1982 Ford Fairmont,351-C, AOD,sport style Futura.), 1920-1930 lifestyles, all thompson guns (except M-1).

Posted 23 August 2005 - 04:24 AM

Did you scan my letterhead when I mailed it to ya (11th. ed. W. Hurley catalog.)???? and also on a side note-checks on the way wink.gif !!!!!!-adlake