• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dalbert

dalbert

Website Owner

• Admin
  • 4267 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 08:04 PM

SIG and I documented a couple of Auto-Ordnance letterhead versions in our presentation and book ("Thompson Manuals, Catalogs, and Other Paper Items"), and I'm looking to expand the documentation on this subject for the future. I would like to obtain 300dpi scans of any letterhead, including dates, from anyone who has any Auto-Ordnance letters tucked away. I'm looking for early A-O letterhead, E.E. Richardson letterhead, WWII Savage and A-O, West Hurley, and even Kahr letterhead that might contain Thompson references. Please let me know what you have, and whether it might be for sale, or if a high resolution scan may be obtained.

Anyone who provides scans for me that are used in any future presentation or publication will receive noted credit.

Thanks In Advance!

David Albert
dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

#2 adlake

adlake

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Fords(1982 Ford Fairmont,351-C, AOD,sport style Futura.), 1920-1930 lifestyles, all thompson guns (except M-1).

Posted 23 August 2005 - 04:24 AM

dalbert

Did you scan my letterhead when I mailed it to ya (11th. ed. W. Hurley catalog.)???? and also on a side note-checks on the way wink.gif !!!!!!-adlake