Range Report - Westy M1

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Brickyard

Brickyard

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:WWII guns<br>Golf when not shooting or reading this board<br>Family (Have to say that, someone will read this)<br>My dogs (screw the cat)<br>My '53 Willy's Jeep

Posted 06 September 2005 - 11:27 PM

Well, Saturday and Sunday we warmed this little baby up. If anyone were to ask if the gun runs well after PK has had his way with it ... my only answer would be DUH !!! biggrin.gif

Honest; Exactly as advertised. Runs extremely well and I'm very pleased.

Took a monment to create a new poster for the inside of the gun closet and thought it appropriate to share the fine work the Westy did.

Everyone take care and thanks for the kind comments about the new family member.

C.J.

user posted image

#2 21 smoker

21 smoker

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 1333 posts
  • Interests:collecting nfa, old cars, huntin` n fishin`, reloading ammo

NRA CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR
    MVPA RESTORATION MEMBER
    MARINE CORP LEAGUE PISTOL TEAM MEMBER

Posted 07 September 2005 - 07:15 AM

CJ,..well of course it ran well..PK does some fine work.. smile.gif ...great to have a Thompson that works like it is supposed to,glad you long wait is over...like the poster idea,but too much of the f**kface is visible...you need a couple of drums to complete your artwork!... wink.gif

#3 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4581 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 07 September 2005 - 07:28 AM

Glad to hear the gun runs great. I know you are excited. Now we have to set up a fall shoot at the farm. Maybe at your place this time.

#4 Brickyard

Brickyard

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:WWII guns<br>Golf when not shooting or reading this board<br>Family (Have to say that, someone will read this)<br>My dogs (screw the cat)<br>My '53 Willy's Jeep

Posted 07 September 2005 - 08:24 AM

Mike,

That's the plan. I'm working on it.

I know - kinda limp. I may take it back out and "finish" it.