• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Bill in VA

Bill in VA

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 652 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 09:59 PM

Well hell! I got no dog in this fight. I don't know Randall, Z3, or anyone else on this board personally, but IMHO, this has gone on long enough, and I'm down right ashamed of this board right now. Some of you guys are starting to sound like school children, taking such glee in driving off a board member. This starting to sound like Buddy Hinton's board..."Mommy! Jimmy's beating off again!!!" That's part of the stuff that's driven me away from Sturmgewehr.
Maybe Randall came across as abrasive at times, and maybe we didn't all agree with everything he posted, but then again, I don't agree with everyone here all the time either, and I find some of you to be abrasive and condescending at times, just as I'm sure some of you have found me to be at times. I know I've gotten into it several of you in the past...John, Jr., Phil in Ohio, Arthur...but I've been willing to put it in the past each time it's happened.
Maybe there's some thin skin here, and some immature acting, but I have yet to consider any of the regular posters on this board, Randall included, as a troll. He, like we all do, have plenty to offer, as well as plenty to learn from each other. The bottom line: a few of you got into a purse fight (Randall included) and are now acting like a bunch of two year olds. I can only only shake my head and wonder...
Flame away if you choose.
EOM

#22 Z3BigDaddy

Z3BigDaddy

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 3697 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Metal Detecting, Gun Trad'n

Posted 22 September 2005 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE (John Jr @ Sep 22 2005, 09:34 PM)
QUOTE (Z3BigDaddy @ Sep 22 2005, 11:50 AM)
I'll leave and go sip coffee on the back porch with Arthur never to be seen here again.......

Fixed it for you.

I'll drink to that!

laugh.gif

Are you're just upset cuze I lost 35 pounds and you can't call me names any more....
"Except for the fat guy in the white shirt, those folks need some lessons in shootin MGs."
LAST POST ON THIS SUBJECT FROM ME
Yeah I know a collective sigh of relief... I hear ya bros.... Sorry for the tangents...

#23 DC Chris

DC Chris

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 408 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 08:51 PM

Phil-

Very well said.

Chris.

#24 chitowngangster

chitowngangster

Outlaw History Expert - Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 242 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 08:54 AM

If it wasn't for Hardrede, i would have never held and took photos of the Valentine massacre thompsons.
Very grateful for that!Talked to him on the phone for that set-up and he was the nicest guy.Very helpful and knowledgeable on many other topics.

Phil i think your one of the most intelligent guys on here with your broad view of things.Very well put.
Like Ron always says, life is too fucking short!

Hope you guys stand together with your faults and all.

Just my opinion,
Mario wink.gif

Edited by chitowngangster, 24 September 2005 - 08:55 AM.