Beware Of Thomas Moss From Ar

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 marek

marek

• Regular Group
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 10:54 AM

I Bought from him thompson 1928 parts. He said that parts are pristine. I send him Postal MO 2 weeks later he send broken not working parts. After numerus e-mails he said that if I am not happy with them send them back for refund. As of today same parts was send back to me with lack of communication
BEWARE of HIM His address is
THOMAS H. MOSS
3497 E natchez Trace
Fayetteville, AR 72703

Edited by marek, 13 October 2005 - 10:55 AM.

#2 Panzerschreck

Panzerschreck

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 52 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 12:22 PM

I did have poor dealings with Tom (Jeremy, Virgil) over MP40 mags that arrived in worse condition than advertised. With his Caldoc handle here, that makes at least three aliases on this site. That's no way to do business.

Beware of Tom Moss in Arkansas.

#3 marek

marek

• Regular Group
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 06:31 PM

HEY THOMAS OR WHOEVER YOU ARE>>>>>> WHERE IS MY REFUND??? $650 PLUS $22 for SHIPPING....

#4 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4584 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 18 October 2005 - 06:40 PM

Three alias's on this site?
CALDOC and what are the other 2? Inquiring minds want to know. blink.gif

#5 Panzerschreck

Panzerschreck

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 12:27 AM

His other handles were venzi and virg. The names associated with these were V. Hu and Virg Rothwell. Looks like Nick pulled the plug on these two identities.

#6 guy sajer

guy sajer

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 158 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 07:35 AM

QUOTE (marek @ Oct 18 2005, 06:31 PM)
HEY THOMAS OR WHOEVER YOU ARE>>>>>> WHERE IS MY REFUND??? $650 PLUS $22 for SHIPPING....

Any chance of getting the law envolved . Possible mail fraud ?

#7 marek

marek

• Regular Group
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 05:07 PM

http://www.sturmgewe....cgi?read=40192

#8 Sgt

Sgt

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2047 posts
  • Interests:Militaria, Chess, Tools, Sherlock Holmes, Printmaking, UFOs, Ghosts, Electronics, Comic Books, Long walks in the rain, with my Savage 1928a1. (just kidding on the last one; it doesn't have to be raining) -- Ralph

Posted 20 October 2005 - 05:45 PM

I've never dealt with your guy, but I went through the similar situations in the past. I would send money and wouldn't get parts or services back. The seller would stall for awhile, give out phoney tracking numbers, and finally quit responding. The USPS didn't do very much for me; neither did the Fed. Trade Commission. However, I got results by filing a police report in the city of the seller and also filing with the Attorney General. It took about thee months and accumulated efforts from other cheated customers. Soon after that, the seller was very anxious to settle up with me. I suggest you make it a group effort, if you really want to nail this guy.

#9 marek

marek

• Regular Group
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 09:57 PM

I Try to warn a people from Sturmgewehr baord but I see Thomas has more friends on that board They believe him not me, It's very sad.

#10 John Jr

John Jr

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1956 posts
  • Interests:Plenty

Posted 20 October 2005 - 10:56 PM

I'll go up thar and whoop his ass fer ya if you ont me to.

biggrin.gif

Sorry dude, thats bad luck and I hope it works out for you.

#11 Hnsthart

Hnsthart

• Regular Group
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 08:08 AM

I Try to warn a people from Sturmgewehr baord but I see Thomas has more friends on that board They believe him not me, It's very sad.

Birds of a feather flock together--they SAY, anyway... I read those postings in support of the ripper from Ark.