• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kilroyjones

kilroyjones

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 185 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 09:24 PM

I am looking for an original extractor to replace the Kahr factory extractor on my 1927. The only company I have found that lists the part is Gunparts/Numrich. I don't want to buy one from them, because I think I would get a WH left over.

Any good suppliers for an extractor and also a 1928 style oil bottle? Thanks
KJ

#2 adlake

adlake

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Fords(1982 Ford Fairmont,351-C, AOD,sport style Futura.), 1920-1930 lifestyles, all thompson guns (except M-1).

Posted 01 November 2005 - 10:57 PM

How about SARCO INC. The WH ain't too bad there all I think left over WWII stuff.-Mark

#3 MadDogDan

MadDogDan

• Regular Group
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 04:30 PM

Got my Original Oil Bottle from Northridge Internationl.

MadDog cool.gif

#4 kilroyjones

kilroyjones

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 185 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 06:22 PM

A few years back when WH was still owned by Numrich, I ordered some 1911 parts from Numrich. I received parts that were made of cast metal, and would not take bluing. I had seen some of the WH 1911's at gunshows that were rough finished cast parts, and figured that I Numrich had just used parts from thier manufacturing facility.

My Kahr 1927 extractor has no maker's stamp, so I assumed the surplus extractors had dried up, and Kahr was forced to make new ones. I didn't want to order from Gunparts and end up with a new manufactured part. I will send an email to Gunparts before I order the part.

I found a oil bottle from a member of the board, so that is one less problem. Thanks for the help.
Kj