3 replies to this topic

#1 DC Chris

DC Chris

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 408 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 02:59 PM

All-

Looking for a mag pouch, non-segmented to carry around mags for the M1 (ala Saving Private Ryan). I know there are some vendors out there that sell them or ones that can be used. I already have a WW2 5 cell, but don't want to dirty it up out shooting.

Anyone have any suggestions for where to get this or opinions on what is out there?

Also, I was thinking about a M1 parts kit from IMA. Also looking for feedback on anyone getting a parts kit lateley.

Chris.

#2 PATHFINDER

PATHFINDER

• Regular Group
  • 300 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 04:29 PM

At The Front
Bayonet Inc.

Both make good repros.

#3 Bill in VA

Bill in VA

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 652 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 07:14 PM

I'd add What Price Glory to that list, and drop Bayonet, Inc. From my dealings with them, they've been slow to ship, and not 100% on the up-and-up with regards to their pricing and stock-on-hand. Every time I've dealt with At The Front and What Price Glory I've been 100% satisfied. Both of them have very nice repros. OTOH, if you don't mind a Korea/VN era, albeit original, TSMG magazine pouch (a la SPR) I may have a few somewhere around my gun room.

#4 Tman

Tman

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 496 posts
  • Interests:Firearms, in general

Posted 08 November 2005 - 10:55 AM

You can also try Juan at WWII Impressions. He gets his stuff made by an outfit in Utah called A.P. Co. Great quality stuff but it can be pricey.