My Project X

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Sgt

Sgt

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2047 posts
  • Interests:Militaria, Chess, Tools, Sherlock Holmes, Printmaking, UFOs, Ghosts, Electronics, Comic Books, Long walks in the rain, with my Savage 1928a1. (just kidding on the last one; it doesn't have to be raining) -- Ralph

Posted 02 December 2005 - 11:40 PM

A.F.--
Fair question. Best way I can put it, it's kind of like fixing up your old beater Chevy, the one that you first learned to drive in and impressed your first dates with. I wonder how many of you keep your old Daisy BB gun or toy thompson in the safe next to your class III stuff. I should be shot for being so sentimental. Anyways, there's a little of that spirit in the Kahr overhaul.

#42 TommyGunner

TommyGunner

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 410 posts
  • Interests:The Tommy Gun (duh)
    Fedora Linux
    Hunting

Posted 03 December 2005 - 08:23 AM

Joshua,

No identity, no answers. Prove you are not a fake or be ignored. Don't be so scared to let the truth come out. I will not respond to you further until you do. Sorry if you can't get your way here. You can't force me either. You want details about my business that are really none of your concern and don't have the decency or balls to ask in person...falling on deaf ears...you want info you will have to give some. If you can't do that...take Ron's advice and give the board a break.

Devlin...everyone,

We all got this guy's number. Now he want's to know a detailed breakdown of what gets subcontracted out. Frankly this is none of his business. I could see him going to buy a chevy and grill them about the bosh fuel injector components. I guess he would want to go to bosh for his chevy then since they made a part. And it is still called a chevy and ask who made it and it will be still be called a chevy. And bosh didn't make the chevy either. Let him draw his conclusions and fling accusations. It is an obvious sham. He won't reveal his identity because it is a lie and his needle is stuck on stupid. Personally I have no more time for this guy. Let him say what he wants and don't waste your breath on him. He is getting more desperate...it is obvious. If he wants his questions answered directly...let him reveal himself and prove he is not the fake that we all know he is. When the next run of custom guns comes out I will post the pics and all will be revealed...Tom will not have laid a finger on them.

Ron...if you buy the pizza...I buy the beer!

BTW...so that everybody knows...there were 4 seperate people that worked on Ralph's gun. Not just myself or Hudson Trading Post as you may have been falsely made to believe.

Over and out for good on this one.

Damon

Ralph, I am glad you like your gun!

#43 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4555 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 03 December 2005 - 08:31 AM

QUOTE (TommyGunner @ Dec 3 2005, 08:23 AM)

Ron...if you buy the pizza...I buy the beer!

If any of you can make it to Indianapolis, I'll buy you the best pizza ever. Hands down on that. Little joint right by me. And I'll pitch in a couple of buckets of beer. People litterally come from all over the state to get the pizza here. Even met a coiuple from Ohio and Illinois one night.
And to put this back on a topic, I'll show you my Thompson's in the safe! biggrin.gif

#44 Imposter

Imposter

• Regular Group
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 08:45 AM

Joshua,

Hi, new to the board hear and could not help notice the great injustice being perpetrated byt you and felt an uncontrolable urge to join and insert my .02. I feel that the board has a right to know if you are real or not. Get over it man! You obviously have a hidden agenda. You mean to tell me that you break onto a message board as a newbie and crown yourself the vendor subcontractor police? You either have a hidden agenda or way to much time on your hands. The details of what are subcontracted out by Damon and his company are none of your business and the fact that you won't reveal your true identity is just plain cowardace. You are the only one here employing the subversive tactics. Damon has been open, up front and reasonable.

Not enough gold stars on that hall monitor sash for ya?

You have a serious credibility issue here. Show you are not a fake with a hidden agenda if you can.

Imposter ph34r.gif

Edited by Imposter, 03 December 2005 - 08:48 AM.

#45 TommyGunner

TommyGunner

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 410 posts
  • Interests:The Tommy Gun (duh)
    Fedora Linux
    Hunting

Posted 03 December 2005 - 08:56 AM

Imposter,

Welcome to the board new member, who I have never met before, and have no idea who you are since we do not know each other.

It is a sad day for sure to see people act in such desperation just to try to screw someone over. The worst part about it is when someone has to create alter identities to spread lies in a sad attempt to get attention. It is not suprising when the behavior pattern has been established in the past...just sad.

I do appreciate the unsolicited response from a perfect stranger that I have never met before. It is nice because it comes from someone that I do not even know and makes me feel good inside.

Thanks again,
Damon

OK...just kidding! I couldn't resist...I am really done now. biggrin.gif

Mike...like I could pass that up! Would be a bit more compelling if I was invited to bring a couple of cases of ammo and an army of troll dolls though!