Death To Pumpkins!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4624 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 20 October 2003 - 09:43 AM

Here is a short video of the Attack. I think Fox News Network is airing this.
Pumpkin Attack
More to come later this week!

#22 M1tommygun

M1tommygun

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 176 posts
  • Interests:Military history especially WW2. Firearms. Some aviation and muscle cars.

Posted 20 October 2003 - 10:38 AM

After the pumpkin attack, ya'll need to keep an eye out for their horrid cousins from the southern front : the watermellon ph34r.gif . These viscious creatures use their nephews the tomato as scouts. Because of their small size they are not easily detected. They can only be stopped by short bursts, but beware they charge when they are wounded blink.gif. I am glad the world is much safer through the brave deeds of Sir Brickyard and Sir Mike. Keep up the excellent shooting, both with the Tommys and the camera.

Your faithful (in my mind) squire,
Scott

#23 Norm

Norm

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2514 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons (of course), Electronics, Physics, History, Mechanics, Collecting License Plates.

Posted 20 October 2003 - 11:22 AM

wink.gif Very good video!

laugh.gif Very dead pumpkins!

Norm

#24 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 20 October 2003 - 12:40 PM

This just in from the International Press Association, "Another vicious and unprovoked guerrilla assault by the terrorist 'Mad Pumpkin Faction', in a long and bloody war for the hearts and minds of the residents of Earth, was bravely repulsed by the valiant and trusted knights, Sir Full Auto 45 and Sir Brickyard. These pumpkins truly are desperate, suicidal even. Sir Brickyard and Sir Full Auto 45 are members of the famous anti-terrorist order of knights called, Smashing Pumpkins. In their grim battle for freedom, from the pumpkins who would enslave the Earth, these determined men carry on day and night to protect all citizens of this world. At this time we have unconfirmed reports that the 'Mad Pumpkin Faction' are desperately seeking ways and means to infiltrate, through ingenious disguises, the U.S. government and military at the highest levels, even as they are massing just outside many major U.S. cities. Word has it that their major all-out assault will begin about 4:00 P.M. on October 31st. With solid, incorruptible and valiant knights such as Sir Full Auto 45 and Sir Brickyard, the world still has a chance. This news network does not normally endorse violence, however, if you feel you have the right stuff, the Smashing Pumpkins are still looking for a few good men and, even women(desperate times call for desperate measures). These men are obviously still artists with the Thompson. More on this breaking story as reports become available." ph34r.gif blink.gif unsure.gif laugh.gif

#25 Incomplete

Incomplete

• Regular Group
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 02:08 PM

R Lee handles the watermellon battle quiet well, even yesterday I saw him with a 1928 and a MP40 teaching them a lesson.

#26 PK.

PK.

Technical Expert

• Board Benefactor
  • 1567 posts
  • Interests:Full time gunsmith who loves Thompsons, 35+ years experience.

Posted 20 October 2003 - 02:28 PM

One of the best video’s yet. Me thanks to the knights of the round magazine.

#27 hawksnest

hawksnest

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1031 posts
  • Interests:Class III weapons

Posted 20 October 2003 - 04:03 PM

GREAT MOVIE!If Nicholas Cage had been involved you would not have ran out of ammo so quickly.

#28 The1930sRust

The1930sRust

Respected Member and Board Donor

• 1939 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, obviously. Proud West Hurley 1928 and Savage M1 owner, cave explorer, and KSP trooper (retired). Also interested in 1920-1930 American history. I appreciate all Thompson models and their owners.

Posted 20 October 2003 - 07:28 PM

I still smell conspiracy.....I cannot view it!

#29 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4624 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 20 October 2003 - 09:14 PM

you can go to my web page Mikes Machine Guns
go to the video page and try it from there. It's a 4mb file so it'll take awhile.
I'm working on another as we speak.

#30 Murray

Murray

New Zealand Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 404 posts
  • Interests:1921 and 1928 Thompsons, Luger pistols.

Posted 21 October 2003 - 04:39 AM

Pumpkins aren't a worry cause they are Yellow! thru and thru! biggrin.gif

#31 Bisley45

Bisley45

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, 1911's, Collect & Shoot Colt Pistols and Revolvers, American Civil War, anything that shoots

Posted 21 October 2003 - 04:52 AM

wink.gif It might help if some of the Lurkers watched the invasion of the pod people again, I have been helping compost pumkins for quite some time, and a XXX stick does quite well out of my Uncles M1. All we use my W/H and the L drum for is cleaning up a few stray chunks. There is always a deal on pumkins the day after halloween, mostly you can have them if you take them....

biggrin.gif Keep up the good work, just hurry up and get the video done so we can see the L empty and the oringe menace splatter.

BB

#32 gijive

gijive

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2444 posts
  • Interests:Thompson SMG, WWII, Firearms in general.

Posted 21 October 2003 - 06:02 AM

Mike and Brickyard,

You guys are too much! Great video with lots of interesting camera angles and closeups. Mike, you're getting pretty good at editing those video tapes. Hope to see some more soon.

#33 DaveNH

DaveNH

• Regular Group
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 October 2003 - 11:41 AM

Awsome video, nice job.

#34 Pa Deuce

Pa Deuce

• Regular Group
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:Savage M1 Thompson Submachine Gun, Winchester M1 Carbine, Winchester M1 Garand, Winchester 1918 BAR, High Standard M2HB, Smith & Wesson M1917, Colt's 1911, Colt's 1911A1, Colt's M1908, Rock Island M1903, Winchester M1917

Posted 21 October 2003 - 12:57 PM

Sir Knights,
Thanks much for destroying the evil pumpkins that were thrown through so many windshields in our neighborhood. Our neighbors will feel avenged! laugh.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REMEMBER: Gun Control is NOT about Guns; it is about CONTROL!!! mad.gif

#35 Brickyard

Brickyard

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:WWII guns<br>Golf when not shooting or reading this board<br>Family (Have to say that, someone will read this)<br>My dogs (screw the cat)<br>My '53 Willy's Jeep

Posted 21 October 2003 - 02:54 PM

OH man !!! Look what appeared in the yard across the street from me this morning !!! They know where I live. Damn.

user posted image

#36 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4624 posts

Posted 21 October 2003 - 05:10 PM

I think a bayonet charge is in for that one. "Fix Bayonets!"

#37 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 21 October 2003 - 05:40 PM

It's horrendous!! ohmy.gif The hideous Pumpkins seem to be everywhere. I saw them by the hundreds, in farmer's fields, roadside markets, even being wheeled into school by the cart load, today! unsure.gif blink.gif It is reminiscent of, Invasion of the Bodysnatchers. ohmy.gif blink.gif Now, I return home and they are on the internet. Hellllllllllllllp!!! They must all die; There is no other viable solution!!! mad.gif cool.gif

P.S. About ten years ago, while helping a friend remodel a house, I stupidly parked my car by the side of the country road (to allow easy access to the driveway). Later that evening, one of the evil orange bastards entered my vehicle through the rear window. It created a modern art masterpiece mosaic of orange skin, yellow flesh, white seeds and window glass throughout my beautiful Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme. sad.gif blink.gif The nearest I can figure it-they were either thrown from a rapidly moving vehicle by errant youths, or it was a kamikaze attack launched from the back of a 'pumpkin truck' by the evil flame-eyed devils!! (This is a true story-no embellishment-and all kidding aside, it was shocking to find this, as I planned to return home). I spoke with the local County Sheriff's Deputies, who told me there was little they could do without an eyewitness or fingerprints-neither the evil pumpkins, nor the likely local juvenile delinquents left any!! sad.gif ohmy.gif mad.gif blink.gif When I opened the front driver's side door at dusk, I could not quite believe my eyes; It looked like something had exploded inside the passenger compartment. It was surreal in the extreme. blink.gif unsure.gif ohmy.gif I didn't need a Tommygun or a real cutlass to slay the malevolent orange freaks: they self-destructed into a 'zillion' pieces!

#38 Waffen Und Bier

Waffen Und Bier

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 645 posts
  • Interests:Like the name says "Guns and beer" (and really hot chicks who like guns and beer).

Posted 21 October 2003 - 06:19 PM

Full Auto 45 writes: I think a bayonet charge is in for that one. "Fix Bayonets!"

Ah, for this we would need a 1923 Thompson. Anyone? Bueller?

#39 Waffen Und Bier

Waffen Und Bier

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 645 posts
  • Interests:Like the name says "Guns and beer" (and really hot chicks who like guns and beer).

Posted 23 October 2003 - 07:56 PM

Well guys, they've escalated the situation. This was in the front yard this morning. They've resorted to......taunting.

user posted image

"This one is for your mother! And if you think you got a nasty taunting this time, you ain't seen nothing yet, daffy English k nnnnigits. Plhhhhffff phhhllllfffff!" laugh.gif

#40 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts

Posted 23 October 2003 - 08:01 PM

Is that a straw thong? blink.gif rolleyes.gif laugh.gif It could set a new trend in pumpkin fashion!! tongue.gif cool.gif