Posted 23 October 2003 - 08:23 PM

Great video and nice pictures.
Keep them coming, they sure brighten up my day!!!!!!!!!!!1

#42 Brickyard

Brickyard

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:WWII guns<br>Golf when not shooting or reading this board<br>Family (Have to say that, someone will read this)<br>My dogs (screw the cat)<br>My '53 Willy's Jeep

Posted 23 October 2003 - 10:39 PM

Waffen:

That is excellent!!! Good show !!!

#43 Nick Iannamico

Nick Iannamico

Founding Admin

• 906 posts

Posted 23 October 2003 - 11:12 PM

awww you guys would have a field day at my ex-womans house, every year her moms buys a 200lb pumpkin for their yard!!!

#44 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4597 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 24 October 2003 - 07:03 AM

200lb pumpkin! oooooooh! That gives me a shakey trigger finger! Give me the address, give me the address! ph34r.gif

#45 Waffen Und Bier

Waffen Und Bier

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 645 posts
  • Interests:Like the name says "Guns and beer" (and really hot chicks who like guns and beer).

Posted 24 October 2003 - 08:02 PM

My evil director of human resources sent it to me yesterday morning. She is so bad rolleyes.gif The timing couldn't have been better, though.

#46 Brickyard

Brickyard

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:WWII guns<br>Golf when not shooting or reading this board<br>Family (Have to say that, someone will read this)<br>My dogs (screw the cat)<br>My '53 Willy's Jeep

Posted 25 October 2003 - 09:55 AM

Waffen:

I'm sure your HR guru is cool, many are. However, I find it so funny that if you had sent that to somone who didn't appreciate the humor, .... well, need I say more...

Again, great pica nd yes, it came at exactly the right moment! Have a great day!

#47 Waffen Und Bier

Waffen Und Bier

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 645 posts
  • Interests:Like the name says "Guns and beer" (and really hot chicks who like guns and beer).

Posted 25 October 2003 - 12:03 PM

I would never circulate something like this at work. ohmy.gif She only sent it to her boss and me (another department head) who she knows she can joke with (with the warning "this is offensive if you are a scarecrow or pumpkin"). I figured these boards were safe and the pumkin subject matter was appropriate tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif