May Have A 1921ac Opportunity

I looked a Colt 1921AC just the other day & this is one thing I noticed. The serial number on the receiver is also stamped behind the trigger on the front of the butt stock. The 21's also have a bigger recoil spring & pilot rod as well a thinner actuator (that's why it fires so much faster than the other Thompson models).

Thats all I know, Brent. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif

send off for my latest book:

"How to buy a Thompson,In today's T.G.market and still have money to pay the shipping"

written in concise understandable chicagoese: by noted ex-marine,ex-biker,ex- know nothin at all,desert dweller.and with intro from bill helmer!!

no thompson collection will ever be complete without this book, ebert and siskel{deceased}

son of svengoolie w.c.i.u. T.V. says get the book today!!

mayor daley shout's buy two, and fahey flynn and p.j.hoff stated can't live w/o one.

hardcore limited ed.is $989.78 plus shipping handling and wrapping and boxing and driving to u.p.s. about $6.78

soft bound and floopy dick er!! disk, disc. sic. $1.29

the next thompson you buy may just save your life...this book may save you from buying that thompson, and therefore saving the family from selling the thompson you saved when you died! winK!

don't delay...

or just get frank's book on the thompson..WONK! and save a bunch of dough.............

take care,ron

ron...yer killin' me! Your latest book sounds scintillating. A "must have". Svengoolie lives. Is there a back door to this place?

Seriously, Frank's books "lay it all out". Barrels, comps, etc., are all in there. Winter's a-comin', get the books and settle in... http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/woot.gif

Respected Ron,...`P.J.Hoff`...boy there`s a name from the past...weather guy extraordinare...complete with his cardboard cumillus clouds cutouts to show rain in the forecast..`Fahey Flynn`...the original bowtie boy...ah the good ole days when newsman were newsmen and not leftist elitists telling you how to live your life... btw..where do you send for the book?.. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

every once and awhile i bring up a old name from the past .to stir the mind..about jim moran,"the courtesy man"

and his late night car ad's along with a good ole 40's or 50's movie's!!yep good time's...they just don't make people like that anymore.....the mold broke someplace in the universe...wink!

however as long as i'm around.most will still be alive in my book...legend's in their own time. not there own mind!

take care,ron