3 replies to this topic

#1 deerslayer

deerslayer

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 1722 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 09:30 AM

http://gunbroker.com...p?Item=40498177

Saw this, though somebody might be interested. $90 is a fair price.

#2 TommyGunner

TommyGunner

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 410 posts
  • Interests:The Tommy Gun (duh)
    Fedora Linux
    Hunting

Posted 27 November 2005 - 09:41 AM

Yeah...these are the screwed up ones that were left. Tom and I have parted ways and...as expected...he is selling off what he has left. I am not supprised that he is not bothering to mention the fact that all he has left is seconds. This is typical of the reason's that I will no longer do business with him.

Damon

#3 choppero

choppero

• Regular Group
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 12:15 PM

These are not seconds. They are the last 6 that of the same run that Damon was selling that I have left in house. Seconds I have a lot of and will send pics of how they fit if requested. I also have other repro Thompson parts available. you can reach me at www.hudsontradingpost.com.
Tom

#4 Brickyard

Brickyard

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:WWII guns<br>Golf when not shooting or reading this board<br>Family (Have to say that, someone will read this)<br>My dogs (screw the cat)<br>My '53 Willy's Jeep

Posted 27 November 2005 - 11:05 PM

Hey if you can excuse me for being out of the loop here, and, I'm not trying to pick scabs at all...but, Damon I'm guessing between the lines that some of your stuff has been historically outsourced and that relationship is no longer in force?? If I could ask, whom are you currently working with - if anyone?

Just curious. I've kinda kept up with parts availability, etc., etc., etc.

Thanks.

C.J.