Semi-auto Bolt Locks Back With Full Mag

My new Kahr semi-auto 1927A1 deluxe has worked fine with stick mags for several hundred rounds. (The drum is another story in another thread.) After several hundred rounds I'm now having the bolt lock back every few rounds - happens on 4 different stick mags, 20 and 30 rounds.

I understand, very basically, that (after the last round is fed) the little tab that sticks out from the mag follower is supposed to push up the the bolt lock lever between the magazine guide rails. These parts seem to be in place and working. When the bolt is not locked back the lock lever is under light spring tension holding it down. When the bolt is locked there is no spring tension on the lever, just gravity pulling it down. (This seems normal in my limited understanding of the way this mechanism works. Not exactly sure at this point what actually engages with the bolt to lock it.)

Any idea what the problem is? Anything I can check? I'd like to avoid sending the entire carbine back to Kahr for warranty repair.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry Ranger, I didn't see this thread before I replied to your "drum not locking" one. I explained it best I could there, not a big deal at all, took me longer to hunt and peck the answer than you to fix it. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif