I have the following for sale.
5 cell pouch 20 round marked hooiser t. c g co. 1942
3 cell pouch 30 round marked U.S.M.C. r. m. co. 1944
pouch for 30 round magazines carrys 10 marked. u.s. on the front marked g.e. MFG. CO. inc 1942 on the back
10 round drum made by auto-ordnance corp.
2. 30 round magazines marked auto-ordnance corp.
3. 30 round magazines marked U.S. 30 cartridge-cal. 45
7. 30 round magazines marked the seymour products co.
2. 20 round magazines marked auto-ordnance corp.
1. leather parts box marked sears 1943.
1. small parts pouch marked jaclin mfg co-1945.
1. bliss lock marked with s (savage)
1. extracter marked with s (savage)
2. ejectors for m1a1
1. ejector for 1928a1
1. hammer for m1
1. oiler round type.
1. oiler bottle type black crinkle finish.
1.bore brush with sting and brass pull through weight.
1.sear marked with s (savage)
1.m1a1 parts kit built on a steel p/o reciver all the parts in lower frame. has bolt buffer and buffer spring with this is a dummy gun wood has been redone and is parkerized.
1. 1928a1 dummy gun smooth barrel with cutts compensator paddle type levers all parts are in the lower frame receiver is steel p/o wood has been redone. kit is blued. dose not come with bolt/actuator/buffer/buffer spring/oiler
I have some small springs and a trip to.
would like to sell all these items as 1 lot not peice by peice
serious inquiries only.
you may call me at (770) 904-5821 after 6:00 pm est during the week. 12:00 noon to 9:00 pm on the sat/sunday.
Daryl B Harris
No replies to this topic