Revenge Of The Couch Potato Part I

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 mp40

mp40

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 591 posts
  • Interests:Collecting guns(what else?) cars (fords) and collecting modelguns (a primarily Japanese hobby, plastic/zinc hi-tech cap guns)

Posted 26 October 2003 - 09:45 PM

I see Chris, I see. so, what would the proper authorities say? Mr. Anderson? oops! you are the proper authority! ya,ya, take that T.V.! let's see ya squeel again, ya dirty rat!!! ya like that do ya? heres sommore!

#22 Nick Iannamico

Nick Iannamico

Founding Admin

• 906 posts

Posted 27 October 2003 - 01:29 AM

Policy has be revised, if you own a Dell, Gateway, HP or especially a Packard Bell shoot the shit outta them!!

Machines that I have that might be going to the range soon..

HP Pavilion XL776 Athlon 850Mhz
Clone Machine Athlon 600Mhz
HP Omnibook 6000 PIII 600Mhz
Dell Inpiron Notebook Celeron 500Mhz
Compaq Presario PII 300Mhz
Compaq Presario Laptop Pentium 120Mhz
4 Various 15 inch Monitors

#23 mp40

mp40

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 591 posts
  • Interests:Collecting guns(what else?) cars (fords) and collecting modelguns (a primarily Japanese hobby, plastic/zinc hi-tech cap guns)

Posted 27 October 2003 - 01:46 AM

Nick, don't you relise that some people out there are still in the TRS80! technical phase in life laugh.gif and woud love these machines that we are callously discarding! just think of the starving people in India who could use those wonderfull computers! nnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaa! shoot the damn things (the computers of course!) laugh.gif ah, planed obsolessence, isn't it great?

#24 Nick Iannamico

Nick Iannamico

Founding Admin

• 906 posts

Posted 27 October 2003 - 02:15 AM

Ahhh the Trash80! biggrin.gif

"Don't Push The Red Button!!!!" Mr. Gough 6th Grade Math Teacher

The Pavilion was given to me by a customer that bought a new machine and wanted their old drive installed on the new machine.. I said do you want me to throw this old clunker out for you? They said, you can do whatever you want with it... So I bought a 40gig drive, put it in and now its on my network (womans machine)

Its an Athy 850, 256mb Ram, 40gig Drive, w/ CDR-W, DVD drives! not a bad little machine actually!

Attached Files