2 replies to this topic

#1 john

john

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 551 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 06:07 PM

Hey all!

The family and I are going South at the end of March...spend a little time in Texas and warm up a bit. We'll be going through Dallas on the 25/26th of March and I noticed a show that weekend. This always irks my wife dry.gif ....she seems to think that I plan trips around gun shows. Truth is, no matter when or where we go I can usually find a show somewhere along the route. Last year we came back from Texas via the big Tulsa show....we detoured for a whole day! This year is tighter but I still can spare a few hours.
Seems to me that we have some TCA folks in Dallas, correct? Any of you plan on going to this show either Saturday or Sunday? I might be able to spare a few hours and it would be nice to have someone show me around as this is a big show that I've never been to....and some of you probably have tables of really cool stuff that I might want to purchase......

Let me know!! laugh.gif

john and family

#2 dalbert

dalbert

Website Owner

• Admin
  • 4349 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 06:14 PM

John,

We go to Dallas a lot, since my wife is from the Dallas suburb of Carrollton. I might be there that weekend, but am not sure just yet. Are you traveling through Austin?

David Albert
dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

#3 john

john

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 551 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 06:20 PM

Hi Dave.

Yep. Heading down through Dallas, Austin and San Antonio to (ultimately) South Padre island. Have a place there for five days then we'll be on our way home. I don't believe we have much time available for stopping in Austin this trip but we haven't finalized anything in stone yet....

john