60 replies to this topic

#61 colt21a

colt21a

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 3478 posts
  • Interests:Whatever we can do in Life

Posted 17 February 2006 - 09:01 AM

QUOTE (PhilOhio @ Feb 16 2006, 11:57 AM)
Well, Ron, there's nothing wrong with being serious when it is called for, and being humorous when that seems best.  But we hope you stick with the philosophy of posting whenever you have something to say.  Because I haven't seen it come out wrong so far.

phil i like hanging here.it's a respectable place.and when some know how to give it,they will get it in return.......there is also street respect.and anybody old enough to remember that should know also.

we are all supposed to be born with the five sense's,then along the way we pick up common and street.{ and horse}

that is what give's us the edge...then throw in honesty.....and alot of humor!

however in alot of year's with dealing with people you run across all kind's.and in the thompson world you sometime's find some doozie's..

but then again all collecting catagorie's have the same problem's.

so let's get on with the bizz at hand...and those kit's from russky land are nice, seems to put me back a few year's ago.i knew what was going on before it happened.but why spoil the fun..it's all good....and another 20,000 more to go around...these are the best of time's and they could be the worse{priced complete gun's} take care,ron