Photo
- - - - -

Contact Info Needed For Doug Richardson.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Blanksguy

Blanksguy

• Regular Group
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 08:37 PM

I can't seen to locate any contact information for contacting Doug Richardson to purchase an 80%/90% engraved display receiver for the M1 Savage Thompson and the 1928A1 Savage Thompson.

Is Doug still around making these?......current costs?

..and is Doug still selling his Thompson tools?

It would be nice if he had a web-page.......but any contact information would help.

Last.....if the 1986 MG Ban were ever lifted....is the steel that Doug uses the same or better grade than was used in the US Military Thompson?.....Heat-Treating?......etc..

Thanks for any help you can send my way,
RichardS in Michigan.

#2 gijive

gijive

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2402 posts
  • Interests:Thompson SMG, WWII, Firearms in general.

Posted 14 February 2006 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (Blanksguy @ Feb 14 2006, 08:37 PM)
I can't seen to locate any contact information for contacting Doug Richardson to purchase an 80%/90% engraved display receiver...etc.

Try the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Section of this Board. Doug's address and phone number are listed there.

#3 Bisley45

Bisley45

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, 1911's, Collect & Shoot Colt Pistols and Revolvers, American Civil War, anything that shoots

Posted 17 February 2006 - 10:57 AM

Talked with Mr. Richardson last night, he's going in for eye surgery #9 sometime soon. I'll bet there is one heck of a waiting list for his receivers, know mine is a late birthday present three years and counting.....

BB