• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 motorgun

motorgun

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 04:03 PM

I had already ordered a parts kit from Sportsmansguide that was backordered and expected to ship in April. I decided to call and cancel and order one of these. Good news - I called Sportsmansguide and the parts kit shipped today Bad news - it does not have the Lyman sight.

#42 philasteen

philasteen

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Donor
  • 1118 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 04:53 PM

Murphy's Law:

I ordered a second kit from Dan's yesterday and called to cancel my SG backorder today . . . only to learn it had shipped.

Oh well, if the SG kit is nice I'll keep it, otherwise I'm returning it.

#43 JimFromFL

JimFromFL

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1877 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 07:19 PM

Received mine today and extremely impressed. When you consider the price, I am even more impressed and that includes the accessory kit.

In fact, I purchased another parts set and accessory kit just because of the condition and price even though I have no place to put the stuff.

Once again thanks for passing along the info as this was one of those deals you only hear about and never get to enjoy, but this time I did. hail.gif

#44 Frank Iannamico

Frank Iannamico

Website Founder & Industry Expert

• 1027 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 11:55 PM

I took the pictures LAST week, I went back yesterday and I saw a pile of part sets being shipped out, and the wooden crates were nearly empty.

#45 ClevelandShooter

ClevelandShooter

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Class 3,Beer, VietNam era small arms, Beer, Harley-Davidson's, Beer, and as Car and driver once said "Torque and Recoil"

Posted 23 February 2006 - 11:51 AM

My Friend was there picking up kits for us and the bottom of the barrel is close. Dan has left for a show this weekend and not much left. The parts left will be posted for sale on his sight soon.
Bill Out