• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 john

john

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 552 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 10:31 PM

First, I noticed that there was only one accessory kit and I had ordered two (and my VISA was billed for two). It appeared that there was not enough room in the carton to have added a second accessory package. I don't know if Dan sent the other in a separate box but it wasn't delivered with the main box today. I left Dan an email....hope it is on it's way as he appears to be out of everything!

The parts kit is an A.O. 71xxx s/n in great shape, but did not have any knurled parts as I had requested. I'm guessing Dan ran out before filling my order??
Nice new barrel with a very deeply rolled compensator....unfortunately there is a little gash on the tip....oh well, can't have everything perfect!

The really nice surprise was in the accessory kit. Two Bridgeport mags, two Seymour mags, and.....a brand new Patent Date magazine!! woot.gif And I was under the impression that Frank had hand-sorted through all those mags and picked out the best for himself!!

Now I just hope I come home from work tomorrow and find another accessory kit with a few more patent mags!! That would make my day!! tongue.gif

john

#2 Frank Iannamico

Frank Iannamico

Website Founder & Industry Expert

• 1031 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 10:15 PM

Damn musta missed that one!

#3 Mario Scarpino

Mario Scarpino

• Regular Group
  • 95 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 07:54 PM

I could swear my kit is at least 1 week over due. I'm pretty sure I gave him my e-mail addess as he said he would send me a tracking number for the shipping. I have not received a tracking number either. Did you guys get a tracking number?

I got the wonderful "did not ship" auto message from SG today. I expected that. I agree, they were only trying to get more members. I have not bought anything from them since all the "delay" e-mails started showing up. I don't plan on buying anything from them ever again if the drums don't show up.

NO PARTS KIT, NO DRUM!!!!!

It's only America.......

Mario

#4 JimFromFL

JimFromFL

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1877 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 09:44 PM

I suggest you give him a call as I was told (last week) he has a few left and he was going to put a set aside for me before heading to a "show" this weekend.

I called on Wednesday to find out my order was never filled as he ran out.